Profile for Suzianny > Reviews

Content by Suzianny

Suzianny (London United Kingdom)

Smile...It Confuses People
Smile...It Confuses People
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars This album is not that bad at all, 30 Aug. 2006
Some of the reviews below I think are unfair. This album is fun, it has some nice tracks and Sandi Thom can clearly belt out a good song. My only complaint is that it does only have ten tracks though so it could have been a bit longer. I would also agree that the band could show off a bit more and do some solo's or even Sandi herself could when she is playing an instrument. Still not a bad album, give it a chance.

The God of Small Things
The God of Small Things
by Arundhati Roy

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, Beautiful book!, 18 Feb. 2004
I have never really read anything quite like this before. The descriptive writing was quite beautiful and the way that the story unfolded gripped me from the beginning. This book made me laugh and very nearly brought me to tears. What more could you want!

The Kindness of Strangers : The Autobiography
The Kindness of Strangers : The Autobiography
by Kate Adie

5.0 out of 5 stars What an interesting job!, 18 Feb. 2004
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It is completely packed full of work related memories and stories, some very funny, others very sad. It not only makes you appreciate the country you live in but also the extent that journalists go to just to provide the rest of us with up-to-date information.
I finished the book wishing I knew more about Kate Adie as well as her work. From looking at the photographs I was desperate to know more about her family and her personal life. Still, the book never claimed to cover those things, so there is certainly nothing to complain about, it was great.