Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Listen in Prime Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Profile for Emjay > Reviews

Content by Emjay

Emjay

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
TP-LINK TD-W8970 Gigabit Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router for Phone Line Connections (300 Mbps, 2 USB Ports for Storage Sharing, Media/Print Server and Multi Accounts)
Offered by ADIAE LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great TP-Link Router, 15 Feb. 2015
Bought this to replace a Netgear wireless router that kept dropping the wireless signal. Very pleased with this so far. At 300 mbs the range around the hose is terrific. Also the gigabit switch is a bonus with wired PC's on the network making file transfers faster.
Set up was very easy and all devices connected first time - unlike some of the other branded routers. Would recommend this to anyone.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars nokia case, 12 Oct. 2014
Great case. Gives added protection for my phone. All I need now is bigger pockets to put it in. I recommend this item.

Marina Algae Magnet, Small
Marina Algae Magnet, Small

4.0 out of 5 stars Algae cleaner, 24 July 2014
This review is from: Marina Algae Magnet, Small (Misc.)
This does a good job of cleaning the glass on the fish tank.The piece of string that comes with it is annoying though.

Hard Drive for 2.5" Toshiba 500GB 500 GB MK5076GSX Hard Disk Drive
Hard Drive for 2.5" Toshiba 500GB 500 GB MK5076GSX Hard Disk Drive

3.0 out of 5 stars What you see is not what you get., 27 Jun. 2014
The description says this is an Toshiba 500GB MK5076GSX hard Disk Drive, which I was after. What I got was an Hitachi 500GB Hard Drive. Still it done the job of replacing my Toshiba hard drive.
More thought could have gone into the packaging of the hard drive. It was in a box loosely wrapped in bubble wrap. This meant the hard drive could slide and bounce around inside the box. Not good. Anyway, I tested the hard drive for errors because of this, and luckily all was well. At least it worked fine.
Would have rated this product more if the description was correct and it had been properly packaged.

Hagen Nutrafin Essential Mini Master Test Kit
Hagen Nutrafin Essential Mini Master Test Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Aquarium tester kit, 19 Mar. 2014
I use this weekly to test my tank water. Easy to use. Results could be interpreted differently in different light. I always do my test in daylight and put the test tubes against the white fridge freezer to get a more accurate reading. At night in artificial light the readings look darker.
Would recommend this product.

Ernie Ball Earthwood Light Acoustic Guitar Strings
Ernie Ball Earthwood Light Acoustic Guitar Strings

3.0 out of 5 stars Ernie Ball strings, 19 Mar. 2014
After reading the reviews I thought I would take a chance on the strings. I put these on my guitar and all was going well until I got to the 'A' bass string which promptly snapped as soon as I began to tighten it up. Luckily I kept the old string and put that back on while I wait for a replacement.
Apart from that the strings sound very bright and clear and suit my style of playing.

7 litre compostable food waste liners, pack 104 liners (2 rolls x 52 bags). Strong, thick, quality liners for your small kitchen caddy.
Offered by DF Sales Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 22 Dec. 2013
Bought these as the shops keep running out of food waste liners, or re-stocking with really expensive brands. Fit perfectly into our caddy and gave a bit of an overlap so you could tie them up when full. Unlike supermarket ones.

The Nation's Favourite Elvis Songs
The Nation's Favourite Elvis Songs
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 22 Dec. 2013
Love this album! What can you say. Elvis at his best. Bought this after seeing the TV programme. Worth buying.

Connect It Two Tube Halogen Heater
Connect It Two Tube Halogen Heater
Offered by san direct

2.0 out of 5 stars Very dangerous!!!, 22 Dec. 2013
The top tube stopped working last week. This seems to be common with halogen heaters these days. What really concerned me is this morning there were flames coming off the bottom tube. There was also a crackling sound. Immediately turned it off and unplugged it. Could not find a reason for this, so I put it down to an electrical fault. Surprised these have not been taken off the market as this could have led to disastrous consequences.

SanDisk SDSDQM-004G-B35 4 GB Class 4 MicroSDHC Card (Label May Change)
SanDisk SDSDQM-004G-B35 4 GB Class 4 MicroSDHC Card (Label May Change)
Offered by Flashmemo-Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Micro SD Card, 5 July 2012
Bought this to boost memory of my SanDisk Sansa MP3 player. Put it in slot, mp3 player recognised it straight away. Plugged MP3 player into computer and copied music to it. Perfect!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3