Profile for Emjay > Reviews

DIGIFLEX Black Headset Headphone Microphone for Xbox 360
DIGIFLEX Black Headset Headphone Microphone for Xbox 360
Offered by Digiflex

4.0 out of 5 stars Headset, 21 Jun. 2012
This is the second set of headphones I have bought from this seller. They are a lot cheaper than buying the original Xbox 360 headset. My son uses these all the time when he is playing on the Xbox. The original headset that came with the console didn't last 5 minutes. So we bought from this seller. The first set lasted about three months and stopped working. On our second set now. Just as well they are reasonably priced.

Digihome LCD19913HDDVD 19-inch Widescreen HD Ready LCD TV with Freeview and Built in DVD (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars All in One T.V, 23 April 2012
Bought this T.V to replace my sons old CRT TV/DVD combo. This was a breeze to set up. Now we have one T.V with everything plugged into it. So we have the built in Freeview set up, the Xbox plugged in and the computer - all on one screen. Great!

COAXIAL Connection Gender Changer Coupler Adaptor
COAXIAL Connection Gender Changer Coupler Adaptor
Offered by Sivitec_Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Coaxial Gender Changer, 8 April 2012
This did the job. I needed to connect two coaxial cable together and this little device was just what I needed. Pity I had to buy the item to find this out, as the seller did not reply to either of my two messages regarding this item.

Planet Waves Beatles Guitar Strap - Beatlemania
Planet Waves Beatles Guitar Strap - Beatlemania

5.0 out of 5 stars Guitar strap, 10 Jan. 2012
Great product. I use this on my electric guitar. This strap is made of thicker material and doesn't cut into my shoulder like my previous strap did. Adds comfort to my playing. Also helps if you like the Beatles of course.

Justinguitar.Com Beginner'S Songbook J. Sandercoe (Easy Guitar With Notes & Tab)
by Sandercoe Justin

5.0 out of 5 stars Justins songbook, 10 Jan. 2012
I follow Justin Sandercoe on Youtube and visit his website often. The Beginners Songbook is brilliant. I consider myself somewhere between a beginner and intermediate. This book contains lots of popular songs to learn and is easy to follow. It has brought me on in leaps and bounds. I struggled with strumming technique before getting this book. Justin has set me on the right road. The videos on Youtube tie in nicely with the book.

Keep the good work up Justin.

Home Brew - 24 x Brown Glass Beer Bottles With Pack Of Balliihoo® Crown Caps
Home Brew - 24 x Brown Glass Beer Bottles With Pack Of Balliihoo® Crown Caps
Offered by Balliihoo Homebrew

5.0 out of 5 stars Beer Bottles, 22 Nov. 2010
Great poduct. What I liked was that the bottles came in boxes of 12 which made them easier to store.

Page: 1 | 2