ARRAY(0xa362c4b0)

Aquarium Nutrafin Mini Master Test Kit - 4 Tests
Offered by Homeleigh Online
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Aquarium tester kit, 19 Mar 2014
I use this weekly to test my tank water. Easy to use. Results could be interpreted differently in different light. I always do my test in daylight and put the test tubes against the white fridge freezer to get a more accurate reading. At night in artificial light the readings look darker.
Would recommend this product.

Ernie Ball Earthwood Light Acoustic Guitar Strings
Ernie Ball Earthwood Light Acoustic Guitar Strings
Offered by Stargoat Guitars
Price: 5.38

3.0 out of 5 stars Ernie Ball strings, 19 Mar 2014
After reading the reviews I thought I would take a chance on the strings. I put these on my guitar and all was going well until I got to the 'A' bass string which promptly snapped as soon as I began to tighten it up. Luckily I kept the old string and put that back on while I wait for a replacement.
Apart from that the strings sound very bright and clear and suit my style of playing.

7 litre compostable food waste liners, pack 104 liners (2 rolls x 52 bags). Strong, thick, quality liners for your small kitchen caddy.
Offered by Gardening Delights Ltd
Price: 7.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 22 Dec 2013
Bought these as the shops keep running out of food waste liners, or re-stocking with really expensive brands. Fit perfectly into our caddy and gave a bit of an overlap so you could tie them up when full. Unlike supermarket ones.

The Nation's Favourite Elvis Songs
The Nation's Favourite Elvis Songs
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 22 Dec 2013
Love this album! What can you say. Elvis at his best. Bought this after seeing the TV programme. Worth buying.

Connect It Two Tube Halogen Heater
Connect It Two Tube Halogen Heater
Offered by buyabargainuk
Price: 5.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Very dangerous!!!, 22 Dec 2013
The top tube stopped working last week. This seems to be common with halogen heaters these days. What really concerned me is this morning there were flames coming off the bottom tube. There was also a crackling sound. Immediately turned it off and unplugged it. Could not find a reason for this, so I put it down to an electrical fault. Surprised these have not been taken off the market as this could have led to disastrous consequences.

SanDisk SDSDQM-004G-B35 4 GB Class 4 MicroSDHC Card (Label May Change)
SanDisk SDSDQM-004G-B35 4 GB Class 4 MicroSDHC Card (Label May Change)
Offered by CHAT and VISION
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Micro SD Card, 5 July 2012
Bought this to boost memory of my SanDisk Sansa MP3 player. Put it in slot, mp3 player recognised it straight away. Plugged MP3 player into computer and copied music to it. Perfect!

DIGIFLEX Black Headset Headphone Microphone for Xbox 360
DIGIFLEX Black Headset Headphone Microphone for Xbox 360
Offered by Digiflex
Price: 12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Headset, 21 Jun 2012
This is the second set of headphones I have bought from this seller. They are a lot cheaper than buying the original Xbox 360 headset. My son uses these all the time when he is playing on the Xbox. The original headset that came with the console didn't last 5 minutes. So we bought from this seller. The first set lasted about three months and stopped working. On our second set now. Just as well they are reasonably priced.

Digihome LCD19913HDDVD 19-inch Widescreen HD Ready LCD TV with Freeview and Built in DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars All in One T.V, 23 April 2012
Bought this T.V to replace my sons old CRT TV/DVD combo. This was a breeze to set up. Now we have one T.V with everything plugged into it. So we have the built in Freeview set up, the Xbox plugged in and the computer - all on one screen. Great!

COAXIAL Connection Gender Changer Coupler Adaptor
COAXIAL Connection Gender Changer Coupler Adaptor
Offered by Sivitec_Direct
Price: 1.23

4.0 out of 5 stars Coaxial Gender Changer, 8 April 2012
This did the job. I needed to connect two coaxial cable together and this little device was just what I needed. Pity I had to buy the item to find this out, as the seller did not reply to either of my two messages regarding this item.

Planet Waves Beatles Guitar Strap - Beatlemania
Planet Waves Beatles Guitar Strap - Beatlemania
Price: 19.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Guitar strap, 10 Jan 2012
Great product. I use this on my electric guitar. This strap is made of thicker material and doesn't cut into my shoulder like my previous strap did. Adds comfort to my playing. Also helps if you like the Beatles of course.

Page: 1 | 2