Profile for LogSaver > Reviews

LogSaver

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars good product at good price, 20 Jun. 2016
they do what they are supposed to do. delivery on time and price ok. Can't say fairer than that!

Play Dead: A gripping serial killer thriller (Detective Kim Stone crime thriller series Book 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars I dare you to read this, 4 Jun. 2016
Another good and very gripping story from AM. I still wouldn't want to meet her in a dark alley! I though it was short but then I was told I had been picking the ebook up at every opportunity and struggling to put it down. As with her other books a nice twist or two and she makes want, no need, to know the ending. I would suggest you read the books in sequence.

24 (6 Sets of 4) High Capacity Compatible Ink Cartridges for Epson Stylus SX230 SX235W SX420W SX425W SX435W SX440 SX445W SX525WD SX535WD SX620FW and Epson Stylus Office B42WD BX305F BX305FW BX305FW Plus BX320FW BX525WD BX535WD BX625FWD BX635FWD BX925FWD BX935FWD Printers 6x T1291 Black, 6x T1292 Cyan, 6x T1293 Magenta, 6x T1294 Yellow
Offered by PerfectPrint

Playing With Fire
Playing With Fire

4.0 out of 5 stars recommended, give it a try, 14 May 2016
This review is from: Playing With Fire (MP3 Download)
good if you like this style of music, try it and see if you do

4 PACK 3W Mini GU10 SMD LED Halogen Replacement For Small GU10 35mm Very Bright
4 PACK 3W Mini GU10 SMD LED Halogen Replacement For Small GU10 35mm Very Bright
Offered by Strictly Lamps

3.0 out of 5 stars ok but one failed, 14 May 2016
good value but one failed within a short time, the rest still working ok

Lost Girls: A fast paced, gripping thriller novel (Detective Kim Stone crime thriller series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars gripping and difficult to put down, 14 May 2016
I have been engrosed with the three DC Kim Stone books, the word 'entertaining' does really apply to the subject matter but I know what they mean.
As I have said on a previous review I'm sure she's a lovely person but equally I'm not sure I would like to meet her in a dark alleyway with these stories in her head!!! (only joking)
I found all the books difficult to put down but I do have a reservation. I don't think people in the Black Country use "faucets" I think they use taps, unless I got the version translated into american....
Ignore the pedant in me - all these books make a very good read and I heartily recomend them but not for the faint hearted.

Evil Games: A gripping, heart-stopping thriller (Detective Kim Stone crime thriller series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars gripping and difficult to put down, 14 May 2016

SanDisk Ultra 16 GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Card up to 80 Mbps, Frustration Free Packaging

4.0 out of 5 stars seems quicker than my old sd card, 14 May 2016
so far so good. it seems to process large memory pictures quicker than my old sd card.

Silent Scream: An edge of your seat serial killer thriller (Detective Kim Stone crime thriller series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended - but not in a pink fluffy way., 1 May 2016
Difficult to put down. I liked the characters, a few usual flaws but they worked well. Enough detail to keep me gripped - and a story line that builds tension. I have 'enjoyed' reading Angela Marson's books but I'm not sure I want to meet her in a dark alley! I'm 25% through Lost Girls and look forward to book 4 when it comes out.
Highly recommended - but not in a pink fluffy way.

The Last Kingdom (The Last Kingdom Series, Book 1) (The Warrior Chronicles/Saxon Stories)

4.0 out of 5 stars Becoming difficult to put down, 10 April 2016
It is still building and I'm 47% through it. I am intrigued to get to the end. It has taken a while but it is getting more difficult to put down. Some of the names and spellings take a bit of getting used to but it is intrigueing (?) to try and guess what the current names are for some of the towns invaded....

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12