Profile for TapLover > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Tiger Dual Head Music Stand Light with 2x LED
Tiger Dual Head Music Stand Light with 2x LED

1.0 out of 5 stars Used only 1 time and never worked again., 18 Sept. 2013
I bought this for my gigs, and it only worked once. I thought the batteries were the problem, so I bought new ones but it didn't work. Really bad quality.

When I Fall In Love
When I Fall In Love
by Miranda Dickinson

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the other books., 1 May 2013
This review is from: When I Fall In Love (Paperback)
I was quite disappointed with this book, having read and loved Dickinson's previous novels I have to say I've found this one quite boring and I couldn't even finish it. Not my cup of tea really...

Dash and Lily's Book of Dares
Dash and Lily's Book of Dares
by Rachel Cohn

4.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining., 1 May 2013
Even though this is supposed to a teenager's book I've found it very entertaining and couldn't wait to see where would the red notebook would lead the two main characters next. Short and easy read!

mCover High Quality Polycarbonate Hard Case /Shell / Cover for Apple Macbbok Pro 13 inch (Model A1278 with DVD, Not for Macbook Pro 13 inch retina display ) - Purple
Offered by mCover UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Case!, 1 May 2013
Well this is a great item, and at a good price!! It looks perfect and very stylish. Also the material it's quite hard so it avoids any scratches being done to my mac.

Cherry Blossom Premium Suede and Nubuck Renovator Spray Shoe Treatments and Polishes PCSUE01 Black 200.00 ml
Offered by Tower-London

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 1 May 2013
This item didn't do anything at my black shoes, it just made them sort of brown. I do not recommend.

12.5" 12.8" Black Neoprene Notebook Laptop Sleeve Bag Case
12.5" 12.8" Black Neoprene Notebook Laptop Sleeve Bag Case
Offered by sourcingmap

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 1 May 2013
This is the perfect size for my macbook pro and looks very nice. Good material, I would definitely recommend it.

LUPO Wireless Cordless Portable Digital Doorbell (100 Metres Range, 32 Chimes)
LUPO Wireless Cordless Portable Digital Doorbell (100 Metres Range, 32 Chimes)
Offered by LUPO STORE

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sounds., 1 May 2013
Although as soon as I opened it the little blue button at the front broke, it didn't affect anything, as it has good sounds and at a good volume.

Premier Housewares 5 Hook Over Door Hanger - Chrome
Premier Housewares 5 Hook Over Door Hanger - Chrome
Offered by buyabargainuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Item., 1 May 2013
This is a good item, better actually for the price that you pay. It holds lots of things in my door. I would recommend it.

Silentnight Anti-Allergy Anti Bacterial Pillow Pair
Silentnight Anti-Allergy Anti Bacterial Pillow Pair

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy!!!, 1 May 2013
I would recommend this item as it's very comfortable and it just seems like the perfect size, not too big, not too thin. Good item.

Casey Abrams
Casey Abrams

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Casey!, 1 May 2013
This review is from: Casey Abrams (MP3 Download)
I do love Casey and his style, and the album is very good. The only thing i'll have to say is that I would have preferred a few more jazzy tunes in it, but apart from that is very good!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4