Profile for carolea > Reviews

Vax S6 Home Master Steam Cleaner
Vax S6 Home Master Steam Cleaner
Price: 86.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 2 Feb 2013
This is very easy to use and very useful for cleaning gruted tiles on the kitchen floor. Useful for any difficult cleaning jobs.

OtterBox Defender Series for iPhone 5 - MIDNIGHT BLUE / GREEN
OtterBox Defender Series for iPhone 5 - MIDNIGHT BLUE / GREEN
Offered by Electric Blush
Price: 24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars No more broken phones, 2 Feb 2013
Really protects my phone and it also disguises it as an Apple iPhone so I feel safe using it out in on trains, buses

Dualit Classic Vario AWS Black 4 Slice Toaster - 40370
Dualit Classic Vario AWS Black 4 Slice Toaster - 40370
Offered by Ideabright Ltd
Price: 194.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth paying for, 2 Feb 2013
This was a present to my daughter and son in law who is a great toast eater and he says it is fantastic!!

Red with White Polka Dot Chair Seat Pads (Sets of 2) (Approx14"x14")
Red with White Polka Dot Chair Seat Pads (Sets of 2) (Approx14"x14")

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 2 Feb 2013
Pads very good but a little smaller than I expected them to be. Exactly matched my new colour scheme in the kitchen

A Place of Hiding (Inspector Lynley Book 12)
A Place of Hiding (Inspector Lynley Book 12)
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reading, 2 Feb 2013
Took some time for me to work this out - gripping reading. I am an avid reader of Elizabeth george

Samsung S24B350BS 24 inch Widescreen LED Monitor - Gloss Black (1920 x 1080 Full HD, 5ms, VGA)

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung wide screen monitor, 2 Aug 2012
24inch LED Widescreen Samsung Monitor - I did not want a 'big' screen but could not find a 'normal' sixed screen. However, when I unpacked it and connected it my husband, standing behind me, said - I can read it from here!! I should say it was very easy to set up and use and now I am so pleased with it - I can display 4 pages of a document that I am producing and being flat it takes up nop more space on my desk than the snaller screen. I would have no hesitation in recommending this to others! I needed a new monitor as my other just gave up. I ordered it in the evening and it was delivered the next day!