Profile for Dusty Dogowner > Reviews

Content by Dusty Dogowner

Dusty Dogowner (Cumbria, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013]
Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Steve Carell

3.0 out of 5 stars Gru ... some fun!, 25 Nov 2014
This review is from: Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
Great film. Unfortunately the DVD had a fault which meant it froze mid-action about 20 minutes from the end (I checked my DVD player by running several other disks and they played just fine). Recommend the film; shame about the DVD

10 Gold Filigree Heart Battery Operated LED Fairy Lights by Lights4fun
10 Gold Filigree Heart Battery Operated LED Fairy Lights by Lights4fun
Offered by Lights4fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous fairy lights, 25 Nov 2014
These lights are wonderful! They're quite a lot bigger than anticipated, but none the worse for that. They are good quality and are going to look great on the mantlepiece this Christmas. Thoroughly recommend.

HDR-1000S Freesat HD+ 500GB Satellite PVR with Free Time EPG & SD Channels
HDR-1000S Freesat HD+ 500GB Satellite PVR with Free Time EPG & SD Channels
Offered by Hughes Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Best box!, 31 Oct 2014
I bought this to replace an old Sky box. It was easy to set up, though the 'Quick Start' instructions don't explain what the separate small black box is for, and I spent some time trying to work out where to attach the power cord (it plugs in to the little black box, which itself plugs into a socket on the back of the box). I'm very impressed with the FreeSat system so far - it's easy to navigate, and I actually rather like the audible clicks made by the buttons on the handset. I haven't yet had a chance to watch a film I recorded the day the box arrived, but 'REC' appeared on the box at the right times, so fingers crossed! I've chosen not to connect it via the ethernet cable since I'm not interested in the extra services, so I can't speak as to those. For the price, a very good buy, plus you get an extra year's Humax warranty free if you register your purchase within 30 days.

Fitflop Women's Gogh MOC Clogs, Super Navy, 7 UK
Fitflop Women's Gogh MOC Clogs, Super Navy, 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous FitFlops, 29 Oct 2014
FitFlop Clogs are the most comfortable footwear! I have quite broad feet and take a size 7 (Eur 41), and a FitFlop size 7 is just right for me. If you have narrow feet I think you would find the clogs too wide and might need to go down a size? I've got two pairs now, in different colours.

Travalo Classic Excel Black
Travalo Classic Excel Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Excel!, 29 Oct 2014
A friend bought me one of these for my birthday, and I was so impressed with it, I've bought two for other friends of mine. A really great idea if you don't want to have to cart your big bottle of perfume around in your bag or on holiday. (Note that your big bottle does need to have an aerosol button for this little gadget to work.)

Braun Oral-B Vitality Sensitive Clean Rechargeable Toothbrush
Braun Oral-B Vitality Sensitive Clean Rechargeable Toothbrush
Offered by Electric Mania Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Super sensitive brush, 29 Oct 2014
I was a bit worried about buying an electric toothbrush because I have sensitive teeth, but this one is fabulous! The brush head is lovely and soft, but it really cleans deep down. My teeth are virtually sparkling and my gums tingle! Thoroughly recommend.

PISTOL GRIP SINK BATHROOM PLUNG PLUNGER UNBLOCKER
PISTOL GRIP SINK BATHROOM PLUNG PLUNGER UNBLOCKER
Offered by Simple DIY

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect plunger, 14 Oct 2014
Bought this gadget for an elderly friend whose kitchen sink kept blocking. She was wary of trying out all the new-fangled liquids and so forth, so was very happy to be presented with this (updated) plunger. It's proved to be really great at its job! In fact, I may buy one for myself!

Biodegradable 180 Dog Poop Bags | 12 Rolls with 15 Poop Bags Per Roll | Designed By 2 Vets | Degradable Dog Dirt Bags | Eco-friendly Dog Poo Bags | Value for Money Pack | Bulk Dog Poop Bags | Compostible High Quality Dog Poop Bags From Simply Pets Online
Offered by Simply Pets Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Super poop bags!, 14 Oct 2014
Great biodegradable bags for a good price. Just as good as the expensive Canadian ones I used to get from TKMaxx, but one-third the cost. Will definitely be ordering for as long as they're available.

Rimmel London Wake Me Up Radiant Rose Instant Radiance Shimmer Touch 14 ml
Rimmel London Wake Me Up Radiant Rose Instant Radiance Shimmer Touch 14 ml
Offered by Beyondcosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful blusher, 14 Oct 2014
This little tube of blusher is absolutely gorgeous! You only need the tiniest bit to add a bit of colour (rose pink for this one) to your cheeks, and by blending out along the cheekbone you get a shimmer of highlight too. I was devastated when my local supermarket stopped stocking this one, so was thrilled to find it on Amazon.

Sounds Of Silence
Sounds Of Silence

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing album!, 17 Aug 2014
This review is from: Sounds Of Silence (Audio CD)
I never thought I'd say this, but this album is even better than 'Bridge Over Troubled Water'. There isn't a single track I don't love. If you are a fan of S&G, buy it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5