Profile for Miss Cate > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Rosewood Farmyard Sheep Dog Toy
Rosewood Farmyard Sheep Dog Toy

3.0 out of 5 stars Shorn Sheep!, 30 April 2016
I had thought I was buying a non-squeaky toy, so it was a bit of a disappointment to find that this sheep does squeak. However, I was quite pleased with the look and feel of it. Sadly, it took my young sheepdog just 24 hours to de-fleece her 'sheepy', which now looks more like a mole rat!

Star Wars: The Force Awakens [DVD] [2015]
Star Wars: The Force Awakens [DVD] [2015]
Dvd ~ Harrison Ford
Offered by Rikdev Media

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable return to basics!, 30 April 2016
As an 'old-school' Star Wars viewer, I've been giving the more recent 'prequels' a miss, because they seem to fail to realise the original shading of the first three films. The Force Awakens harkens back to the good old days! Great fun spotting the 'originals' (especially the rust-bucket MiIlennium Falcon that starts first time!), and the new BB8 is way better than C3PO. Of course, no one could ever come up to Darth Vader in the baddy league, but If you loved the original films, this will be a walk down memory lane - I'm looking forward to the next episode.

Macbeth [DVD]
Macbeth [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Fassbender

2.0 out of 5 stars A real tragedy!, 11 April 2016
This review is from: Macbeth [DVD] (DVD)
Huge disappointment! How anyone could make 'Macbeth' boring is beyond me, but this film had me yawning. It was like watching everything underwater. I adore Michael Fassbender, but he was not well served by the director. Straight to the charity shop after one viewing!

Medipaq® **2x PAIRS** GEL Plantar Fasciitis Foot Arch Support Sleeve
Medipaq® **2x PAIRS** GEL Plantar Fasciitis Foot Arch Support Sleeve
Offered by Medipaq® from Great Ideas™

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 11 April 2016
These are very useful if you have plantar fasciitis, because you can swap shoes and/or slippers easily, without have to remove insoles every time you change your footwear. They are a bit fiddly to fit in the right place first time, every time, but once you've worked out the best place for them they're very comfortable. I will stick with my orthotic insoles in my hiking boots and wellingtons, but these little 'socks' are great for wearing at home. Note, by the way, that if you find they are a little big for your foot and slip about, they can go on over a sock, which keeps them in place.

Team SCHIP3 Steam Cleaner
Team SCHIP3 Steam Cleaner
Offered by Image Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Super steam-cleaner, 11 April 2016
Very easy to set up and a really good jet of steam. One tankful does loads of steaming - I ended up knocking on my neighbour's door to see if he wanted anything steamed! A really good product for the price.

NRS Healthcare Memo Minder Reminder Aid - Motion Sensing & Activated
NRS Healthcare Memo Minder Reminder Aid - Motion Sensing & Activated

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous memo!, 11 April 2016
Having recently adopted a young border collie who is as good as gold during the day but shredding all sorts of things during the night, I was interested to see this gadget - would it work to stop this behaviour? The answer would seem to be 'YES!'. It was very easy to set up the recorder, which I then placed about a metre away from the corner of the room (facing the corner, not out into the room) where the dog was pinching things to chew - this allowed her to move freely about the rest of the room without setting off the recording of my voice. It was only when she crossed in front of the infrared sensor that the recorder played back its message, 'Uh uh! No - leave it!' (which I heard about 2 minutes after I went upstairs at bedtime!). This morning, no shreddings! Of course, it's early days, but if this continues to do the trick, I'll be a very happy bunny!
Some weeks down the line, and I have to say that this device has exceeded all my expectations. I may not be using it for the original intended purpose, but my goodness, it works exceedingly well to stop my young dog in her tracks when I'm not around to do the job in person. Only one problem - she worked out that the sensor didn't point both ways, so I've had to buy a second one!

Keel Toys 30cm Alsatian
Keel Toys 30cm Alsatian

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous GSD!, 5 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Keel Toys 30cm Alsatian (Toy)
Bought for a friend who has just had to have her GSD put to sleep. Thought this would be a wonderful cuddle buddy for her. She loves it! And as a GSD owner myself, I think I'll be getting one too! Lovely, lovely toy!

NRS Healthcare L36201 Ready Reacher - 81 cm (32 inches)
NRS Healthcare L36201 Ready Reacher - 81 cm (32 inches)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great grabber!, 5 Dec. 2015
Bought for a friend in her 70s who's having major surgery, but she's already started using it and says it's fantastic! Easy to use and able to pick up really small objects. Recommend!

Jaipuri Puppet Couple , Elephant , Notepad & Boll Design Handmade Keyring Set Of 8 Pcs Multi Color
Offered by Lalhaveli

5.0 out of 5 stars Little gems!, 13 Nov. 2015
What a wonderful box of delights! I wanted some colourful key-rings to show through the grille on the front of my new key cabinet, and these little gems exceed my expectations - a little box of varied puppets/elephant/bejewelled miniatures. Fabulous!

Lalhaveli Hand Painted Paisley Work Design Decorative Wooden Cabinet Key Holder 10 x 20 x 25 Cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful box, 13 Nov. 2015
Beautiful, solid key cabinet. It is quite heavy - I'll be using two 'double' picture hooks to hang it on the wall - but it's all the better for that. A really lovely item and for a great price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9