Profile for Clare Marden > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick - 2.55 g, Womenswear
Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick - 2.55 g, Womenswear

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 12 May 2015
Bought this while on last day of holiday in Florida - brilliant - so ordered more as soon as I got home!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Make my curtains look really nice, 12 May 2015
A lovely tie back - very classy and beautifully made.

Tolo First Friends Hispanic Family TL0035
Tolo First Friends Hispanic Family TL0035
Offered by Start2Play

5.0 out of 5 stars A favourite toy, 12 May 2015
I bought this for my grand-daughter who had played with a borrowed Tolo house and friends. It was such a favourite toy we just had to get one for herself!

The White Umbrella
The White Umbrella
by Brian Sewell

5.0 out of 5 stars A real pleasure to read ......, 12 May 2015
This review is from: The White Umbrella (Hardcover)
I'm writing this based on my husband's reading of it. He isn't the avid reader that I am, but once he began this book, he didn't put it down. He loved it and said it was a book to keep. I'm looking forward to reading it myself as I am sure Brian Sewell wouldn't have written anything that wasn't worth his while.

simplehuman Bin Liners (100), Code J, 30-40 Litres, CW0238
simplehuman Bin Liners (100), Code J, 30-40 Litres, CW0238
Offered by Things4MyHome

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable bin bags - simple!, 12 May 2015
Always get these bin liners - easy to get out the box, strong and handle straps never break as they do on cheaper bags.

Vigar Bandera Round Dishbrush
Vigar Bandera Round Dishbrush

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this., 1 Sept. 2014
I loved this ... but the dog loved it more! No joking - we had to buy another one for me! Why he loved chomping on the bristles is a mystery, but he did - I'm sure it cleaned his teeth!

TOMY Play to Learn Hide 'n' Squeak Eggs
TOMY Play to Learn Hide 'n' Squeak Eggs

5.0 out of 5 stars These eggs are BRILLIANT! The expressions on them are so amusing, 1 Sept. 2014
These eggs are BRILLIANT! The expressions on them are so amusing, it's the adults that end up playing with them. Good also for teaching which colour goes where and at the bottom of the eggs are different shapes as well. A good educational and amusing toy.

Classic Pop-Up Toy
Classic Pop-Up Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars This is such a good toy. This is one of the first things ..., 1 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Classic Pop-Up Toy (Toy)
This is such a good toy. This is one of the first things taken out of the toybox by my granddaughter. The pop-ups spring high enough to really amuse a toddler. Plus it's a good toy to help a child distinguish colours in a fun way!

Bigjigs Toys Wiggly Worm (One Supplied)
Bigjigs Toys Wiggly Worm (One Supplied)
Offered by Sky By Night

5.0 out of 5 stars I only received 1 Wiggly Worm when I got this ..., 1 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Bigjigs Toys Wiggly Worm (Toy)
I only received 1 Wiggly Worm when I got this item - so maybe they've included another one since then [if not ... send me another one please!!]. My granddaughter LOVES this worm and always gives it a kiss! It's very tactile and when there's a group of us talking, one of us will always be twirling the beads on Wiggly Worm!

Outdoor/Indoor Protective Flooring Mats - Interlocking Reversible Floor Matting suitable for Gym, Play Area, Exercise, Yoga - 4 tiles (16sqft)
Offered by GallantSports

5.0 out of 5 stars Really helped me freaking out about my granddaughter calling on ..., 1 Sept. 2014
Really helped me freaking out about my granddaughter calling on my slate floor - and also proved helpful round the paddling pool in Summer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5