Profile for PKMNtrainerRichie > Reviews

PKMNtrainerRichie "Richie" (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
20Q
20Q

1.0 out of 5 stars Dumbest Thing To Come Out Of America Since George Bush, 16 May 2011
This review is from: 20Q (Toy)
It's so pointless. It doesn't exactly do anything, other than ask a bunch of questions until it gets a vague idea of whatever crap you were thinking about. How in the hell does this amaze people? It's easy to fool - just think of something copyrighted. I'd like to see it guess "TARDIS" or "Buzz Lightyear. :I
If one guesses the answer to safe nuclear fusion, let's talk.

Doctor Who - The Complete Series 5 (Limited Edition Steelbook) [DVD]
Doctor Who - The Complete Series 5 (Limited Edition Steelbook) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Matt Smith

4.0 out of 5 stars New Series, New Doctor, 24 April 2011
Series five was brilliant. A great jumpstart to a more interesting Doctor Who. The previous series were reusing the Daleks and the Cybermen so much I was losing interest in them. Until I heard Steven Moffat was taking over I was expecting series five to feature "DALEKS VS CYBERMEN VS MASTER YEY!" It was getting very annoying.
The Doctor's slow decent into being the next Coronation Street star was also annoying and I'm glad Matt came along and gave the Doctor some energy back.

David Tennant's Doctor in a nutshell:
"I LOVE YOU ROSE YOU ARE EVERY GIRL AND I'M EDWARD CULLEN LOOK AT MY GOLD SPARKLIES VROURP"
"NOOOO ROSE DISAPPEARED I'M SO SAD I HATE EVERYONE BAAAAWW"
"I DONT WANT ANOTHER COMPANION BECAUSE ROSE-EVERYGIRL IS GONE BAAAAAWWW"
"I LOST MY HOME AND I'M COLD AND ALONE PLEASE HOLD ME"
"I DON'T WANT TO REGENERATE AGAIN I'M TOO SEXY NOW NOOOO"

I don't understand why there's all these so-called-fans bawing about Matt Smith's Doctor. He's funny, energetic and retains that kindness and can-do attitude the Doctor has always had. He's also finally become a real Gallifrayen. He's not practically humping Amy's leg all the time (see 10th Doctor + Rose) and his emotions are in a constant flux as his mind races to take everything in. He's exciting and makes a much more real Doctor than any of the revived series Doctors. He's the perfect mix of Patrick Troughton and Tom Baker's Doctors as well as his own man. All the 1-star reviews are pretty much from people who wanted to have ludicrous amounts of sex with David Tennant and forgot that it's the Doctor who matters, not the actor - and it's always the Doctor. He gets a new face every now and then, he's on his eleventh. You don't think people were disappointed when Tom Baker left? Well they got over it and so should you - it's still Doctor Who and the show is better than ever.

The DVD set is wonderfully presented and organised. It could have done with a few more special features for my liking but that's fine, nobody watches those any more. The only gripe I have with the steelbook set is that it tends to catch the little arty cards and collectors booklet - so be careful about that, collectors. You might want to keep them somewhere safer.

All in all - great show, great series and great DVD set. Woo.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 2, 2014 10:46 AM BST

Magic 8 Ball
Magic 8 Ball

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Magic, 24 April 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Magic 8 Ball (Toy)
When I tried to make this thing answer my questions, the answers were clouded over by this stupid black cloudy liquid. I got fed up with it and threw it out the window. I was surprised to find it remained in one piece, however. Puzzled by this, I picked it up and asked myself "why aren't you broken". The triangle thing inside floated up and said "I am beyond your mortal understanding." I laughed this off as a coincidence and promptly deposited the stupid toy in the waste bin. I was later awoken from my sleep around midnight by something rolling along my laminate bedroom floor. I turned the light on and found the Magic 8-Ball at the foot of my bed. I since locked it in my attic but every night I'm awoken by a wailing noise from under my bed that tells me I'm going to die on the twelfth of March, 2019 at 3:45AM.
Very disappointed in this product and think it unsuitable for Christians under 12.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 28, 2011 1:31 AM GMT

Pokemon Season One: Indigo League Pt.1 [DVD] [2006] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Rikako Aikawa

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Laugh- Too Short?, 18 Dec 2006
This DVD boxset features the first 26 episodes of season one and it is hillarious. I was up intill 7AM laughing like crazy watching these classic episodes which havn't been shown since 2000. Its a great buy but lacks speciel features.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 11, 2008 8:17 PM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Dec 2005
Polly Piss Pants is the best! I personaly enjoy Polly's Piss Pants and her long hair. Best album ever. buy it now! now! now!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5