Profile for Finchlings > Reviews

Cathe Friedrich Shock Cardio Cardio Core Circuit DVD - Region 0 Worldwide
Cathe Friedrich Shock Cardio Cardio Core Circuit DVD - Region 0 Worldwide
Dvd ~ Cathe Friedrich

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 4 May 2015
Great exercise DVD. I love Cathe her DVDs are the best. They are a little bit more expensive than most but definitely worth it.

Cathe X10 DVD 2013 - Region 0 worlwide
Cathe X10 DVD 2013 - Region 0 worlwide
Dvd ~ Cathe Friedrich

5.0 out of 5 stars Great workout, 17 Mar. 2015
This is a great DVD & I own many. There are numerous ways of changing the workout in the premix section to make it more interesting. I have only just started buying Cathe DVDs & I am hooked. They are gruelling though I would consider myself to be quite fit & have struggled but I have really enjoyed the workouts & found that the time goes really quick. I just do find that they are quite expensive but well worth the money.

Enpee Commercial Grade Food Blender Smoothie Hot Soup Maker Ice Crush Heavy Duty
Offered by Enpee Enterprises Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 26 Jun. 2013
I would highly recommend this blender. I have not been able to resist making loads of smoothies since I bought it. The delivery was very quick & it was well packaged. My only complaint would be the instruction booklet (which it has to be said is not good!) & a few starter recipes would be great. Apart from that it is pretty self explanatory & very easy to use. I usually put things like this away in the cupboard but this hasn't had a chance to get dusty because I have used it so much.

I haven't had a Vitamix so I can't compare but it certainly makes very lump free & creamy soups & smoothies at around half the price.

Coconut Secret, Raw Coconut Nectar, Low Glycemic Sweetener, 12 fl oz (355 ml)
Coconut Secret, Raw Coconut Nectar, Low Glycemic Sweetener, 12 fl oz (355 ml)
Offered by Swift Stock

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Hits The Spot, 25 April 2013
I try not eat refined sugars but I do crave sweet things. This is lovely drizzled on yoghurt with fruit & flaxseed for breakfast. I also sometimes have pancakes (made with coconut flour) at the weekend & use it on those. I find that you don't need very much of it which is just as well because it is quite expensive. It really does have a lovely sweet taste that stops my cravings. Very nice I will definitely order it again.

30 childrens coat hangers babys kids clothes new
30 childrens coat hangers babys kids clothes new
Offered by AHAAG Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 16 Feb. 2013
These coat hangers are great they are very good value & seem very sturdy & well made. I bought them for my son's wardrobe, he is 5 & his clothes fit very well on them. They arrived quickly & well packaged all in all no problems at all.

Kick the Drink. . .Easily!
Kick the Drink. . .Easily!
by Jason Vale

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 6 Jan. 2013
I have struggled for years with an 'all or nothing' attitude towards alcohol. In other words I could not drink for months & then when I did one drink never seemed to be enough. I read this book mid December & have had my first Christmas & New Year completely alcohol free & I can honestly say I have not missed it in the slightest. The only thing I have struggled with in other people's attitudes towards my not drinking. Which is exactly what Jason Vale said would happen so I was prepared for this. I would thoroughly recommend this book to anyone who feels uncomfortable about the effect of alcohol on their life it put everything into perspective for me. Also it made me realise that there really isn't something wrong with me after all I am not overweight & I go to the gym regularly so I can exercise willpower, just not where alcohol is concerned!!!

Power Body: Kettlebell Bootcamp [DVD] [2009] [US Import]
Power Body: Kettlebell Bootcamp [DVD] [2009] [US Import]

5.0 out of 5 stars Gruelling!!, 28 Aug. 2011
for all the right reasons. I wanted an exercise DVD that was fatburning & toning & this does the job perfectly. It is surprisingly very tiring. I have noticed that I have toned up really well since using this. I don't agree that you need very much space. I would say that I am quite fit I exercise 6 days a week. I did struggle a bit with a couple of the moves but no more than with any other DVD the first couple of times that you do it. I combine this with the Gillian & Clare Nasir DVDs & have noticed a real difference in my body tone. I do this around 3 times a week. I need to leave a day inbetween doing it because makes me ache!!!

Clare Nasir's Boot Camp [DVD]
Clare Nasir's Boot Camp [DVD]
Offered by Assai-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best!!!, 28 Aug. 2011
I bought this about 3 weeks ago. I can't say I have lost loads of weight but I really enjoy the workout. It is really easy to follow. I would say I am a bit of an exercise addict but have only just discovered exercise DVDs. I exercise 6 days a week so I would say that I am pretty fit but I found this DVD hard going. I have noticed that I am more toned I do this DVD around 4 times a week. This & Gillian are the best as far as I am concerned I alternate between the two. I really enjoy the kick boxing & punching elements in both workouts. I would thoroughly recommend this DVD it is great fun & the two trainers Clare works out with are brilliant. I have to say she does look pretty good very toned & fit........... an inspiration!!!

Jillian Michaels: Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism [DVD]
Jillian Michaels: Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jillian Michaels
Offered by Direct Entertainment Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, Speedy Workout, 26 July 2011
Having just returned from a cruise yesterday I got on the scales........... 5lbs in one week!!! How can that happen? Anyway while I was away I ordered this from Amazon & it was waiting for me on my return. I tried it for the first time this morning. I loved it. I must confess I am a bit of an exercise DVD addict. Some woman hide shoes & bags I hide exercise DVDs!!!
I really did enjoy this the thing I really liked was that it took up hardly any room so I didn't have to rearrange the lounge first also I was sweating so much in a really short space of time. I am almost looking forward to doing the workout again. I like it that she explains the moves, how they benefit you..... also the girls she has got working out with her they are a real incentive. The workout isn't particularly long either which is good if you're pushed for time.
I don't know how it will work out in the long term ie weight lose etc but all I know is that I really did enjoy it.

My First Words
My First Words
by Ladybird

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!!, 23 July 2010
This review is from: My First Words (Hardcover)
I bought this for my 2 and a half year old son as his speech wasn't great. This book has really increased his vocabulary he loves it. The pictures are big & colourful and the letters are easy to read for an older child. I consider this book to be a great buy well worth the money.

Page: 1 | 2