Profile for DA > Reviews

Content by DA

DA "Dolli" (Surrey, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
LINDY BOP VINTAGE 1950's ROCKABILLY STYLE RED BOW SWING PARTY EVENING DRESS (10)
Offered by Lindy Bop
Price: 49.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Lindy Bop Vintage 1950's swing evening party dress, 21 Oct 2013
I ordered this dress which looked absolutely lovely in the picture, as a present for my sister. We ordered red and not only did we receive a different shade, we also received what looked like a totally different dress. For starters, the dress was a very poor fit, hung limply, was too big and had black trimmings round the edges - something which was not reflected anywhere in the photo.
We have no intention of keeping the dress and will be returning it back, tomorrow.
I also have doubts that I'll be ordering again, from the supplier.

BlackBerry Smartphone Flip Case for BlackBerry Z10 - Black
BlackBerry Smartphone Flip Case for BlackBerry Z10 - Black
Offered by holyApples
Price: 11.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Blackberry Smartphone Flip Case for BB Z10, 1 Mar 2013
Classy, hard- wearing, sleek, practical & smart looking flip case.
It fits nicely in the hand or back pocket & could easily pass for a wallet.

The only flaw in the design, in my opinion, is the lack of a magnetic device to the front cover, that will enable it to remain shut. Having said that, the effect is very minor & it is actually a flip case.

I recommend this product to all owners of the fabulous BB Z10
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 3, 2013 10:54 PM GMT

Crocs Junior Crocband Ii.5 Ultraviolet/Dahlia Mules And Clogs Sandal 12837-52N-131 1 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs junior crocband mules & clogs sandals, 19 Feb 2013
These, we're bought for my niece as a present & she hardly takes them off! They are a nice color, they are good to look at & they fit well. she loves them & we are all very happy.

Umi Toddler Maddie Navy Mary Jane 322361-467 9 UK, 27 EU
Umi Toddler Maddie Navy Mary Jane 322361-467 9 UK, 27 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Umi toddler mad die casual shoes, 19 Feb 2013
Pretty shoes. Leather is very soft, the inside of the shoes are well padded, cut & fit, are very good, even though shoes feel a bit heavy. My daughter has slim feet, shoes are also a bit too wide. A pair of a socks, easily solved that problem though. Daughter loves them & they look good on her. I am well pleased & will buy this brand, again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Boutique floral blue tie dress., 19 Feb 2013
Very nice dress. Lovely material, simple style, nice fit & inexpensive. Daughter loves it, dress looks good on her. Well pleased. Will buy again from this seller.

Roberto Cavalli Unisex Diamond Chronograph Watch R7251616155 with Grey Dial, Crocodile Strap and Stainless Steel Case

4.0 out of 5 stars Roberto Cavalli Unisex Chronograph watch with grey leather strap, 19 Feb 2013
Very well made watch, which reeks of luxury from the gorgeous leather to the large face. Its big, which I like & quite heavy. It's also quite pretty, as everyone who has seen it, has commented positively, on it. I kind of think it will look too big on ladies with small wrists & too small on men with large wrists though. Watch arrived promptly, in a luxurious box with all its instructions, but the battery was dead, so has lost out on one star because of that.

Armand Basi Lovely Blossom Eau De Toilette Spray for Women 100ml
Armand Basi Lovely Blossom Eau De Toilette Spray for Women 100ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Armand Basi Lovely Blossom EDT spary, 11 Jan 2013
A truly lovely, floral perfume, I have yet to wear it & not be asked, what I am wearing?
Staying power is not so great, but it is, what it is. Moreover, being an EDT & for the price I paid for it, I am more pleased with it, than not. I like, it.

Hush Puppies Dory Pink Leather Casual Shoe H3372307G 8.5 UK Toddler
Hush Puppies Dory Pink Leather Casual Shoe H3372307G 8.5 UK Toddler

4.0 out of 5 stars Hush Puppies Dory Pink Leather Casual Toddler Shoe, 11 Jan 2013
Nice and very comfortable shoes, made out of soft leather.
A little too big right now for my daughter, as I bought a bigger size, but she really likes them.
I always find Hush Puppies shoes, very comfortable. Although these were bought in the sale, the full price would have definitely put me off.

F327 Girls Dress Blue Flower Striped Child Clothes Size 2-3t
F327 Girls Dress Blue Flower Striped Child Clothes Size 2-3t

5.0 out of 5 stars Girls Dress - Blue Flower Stripped, 11 Jan 2013
This is truly a lovely dress. I actually bought two different designs from the same seller.
The cotton is soft & lovely when touched. Style & designs I bought, are definitely appropriate for children.
It is well cut, fits well, true to size & not expensive.
I will definitely be buying again, from this seller.

Elizabeth Arden Arden Beauty Eau De Parfum 30ml
Elizabeth Arden Arden Beauty Eau De Parfum 30ml
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Elizabeth Arden Beauty EDP, 19 Dec 2012
Brother bringing girlfriend round for Christmas meal, so quickly bought, for gift.
Arrived well packed & very fast. Nice to look at.

Page: 1 | 2