ARRAY(0xb1e44234)

Profile for Annie M > Reviews

Content by Annie M

Annie M

ebertSankey Plant Pot Mover (Terracotta, 41 cm)
ebertSankey Plant Pot Mover (Terracotta, 41 cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 2 May 2013
It is very good quality and it will be great for moving my corderline around the decking into the sun. I would recommend it and I will be looking at buying more in smaller sizes.

The Three Sisters Quick & Easy Indian Cookbook: Delicious, Authentic and Easy Recipes to Make at Home
by Sereena Kaul
Price: 11.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty and easy to follow recipes, 2 Jan 2013
This is a great read as well as a very good cookbook. I have already got their first book and spice box and used together they make an enjoyable and tasty experience.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!, 2 Jan 2013
It does exactly as it says in the description - instant under-eye brightener. A great product at a great price.

Fitness-Mad Weighted Wave Hula Hoop - 1.5Kg
Fitness-Mad Weighted Wave Hula Hoop - 1.5Kg
Price: 21.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing results and fun!, 3 April 2012
I purchased this after reading the reviews on this page and I have to agree that it definately works. It is fun to use and can be quite addictive. I have been using it everyday for 4 weeks for around 18 minutes each time and the results are fantastic. I did have bruises for the first week but they soon disappeared - I wish that I had brought one years ago!