Profile for Lily > Reviews

Content by Lily

Lily (Manchester UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Love On The Inside (Deluxe Fan Edition)
Love On The Inside (Deluxe Fan Edition)
Price: 7.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Love on the inside, 6 Aug 2009
I cannot say enough about this album. It has range, depth and all the heart of a true country album. Jennifer Nettles has one of the most unique voices I have ever heard. I love every song on this, but their superb cover of Life in a Northern Town is tops. From all i want to do,and already gone to come on get higher...you won't be dissapointed.

Hauck Luna Buggy Quattro blue
Hauck Luna Buggy Quattro blue

5.0 out of 5 stars hauck luna buggy, 5 Aug 2009
We use this for our eight month old son, in place of his big travel system, when we go for walks, out shopping or just want the convenience of a much lighter stroller. It is great for bus trips, taxis or days out on the train. He fits comfortably and loves that he can look out at everything. It folds quickly and easily and has a built in handy carry strap. I am quite small and it is easy for me to fold and carry around as well. We have had it for a while now with no problems at all.

Logitech QuickCam Pro Webcam for Laptops
Logitech QuickCam Pro Webcam for Laptops

5.0 out of 5 stars logitech quickcam pro webcam, 4 Aug 2009
My husband got this for me to keep in touch with my family in America. It was easy to intstall, only taking me a few minutes and very little fuss. I use it all the time to speak to and see my sister. I just clip it to the top of my laptop and adjust it to where I need it and go. It has a clear picture and sound. The microphone is built in so there is no need for a headset which is a cool bonus. I have windows vista and it is perfectly compatible with it. I would recommend this for anyone wanting an easy to use, simple webcam.

Bookworm Deluxe (PC)
Bookworm Deluxe (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars words full of fun!!, 4 Aug 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Bookworm Deluxe (PC) (CD-ROM)
This is a great way to have fun and play games with your children or just entertain yourself and test your word capability. You have to create words from the tiles given(similar to scrabble) and select them for the bookworm to chomp. You also have words that are selected for you to find for extra points. Burning tiles appear and you must get rid of them before they reach the bottom or it is game over! This is a fun, educational and addictive game that the whole family will enjoy!

Bejeweled 2 (PC)
Bejeweled 2 (PC)
Offered by 1stvideo
Price: 10.48

5.0 out of 5 stars gaming fun, 4 Aug 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Bejeweled 2 (PC) (CD-ROM)
I am a bejeweled addict! This is one of my fave games of all time. You have to clear rows of three or more jewels to gain points and advance. It is a fun and easy game to play and a nice change from all the shoot em up games and such that my husband likes to play. It is a game for all ages to enjoy!

Ciroa Miniamo Brights Assorted Coloured Silicone Cup Cake Cases, Set of 12
Ciroa Miniamo Brights Assorted Coloured Silicone Cup Cake Cases, Set of 12
Offered by EKS
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 4 Aug 2009
I used these for the first time a few days ago and was very impressed. No longer do I need to use paper liners, which I hate!! My cakes came out with no fuss at all and baked up perfectly. Just place them on a baking tray and away you go! They are easy to clean and store as well. I look forward to using them again very soon.

VTech Tiny Touch Phone
VTech Tiny Touch Phone
Offered by FREEPOST TOYS
Price: 14.25

5.0 out of 5 stars vtech tiny touch phone, 4 Aug 2009
This phone was given to me by a relative for my eight month old son. He loves it! It keeps him occupied with lights and voices. It is educational too, with prompts for learning shapes, numbers and colours as well as fun silly songs to sing. It is durable and strong but easy for tiny hands to hold and manoeuvre. It will no doubt keep him smiling and learning for a long time to come. I would highly recommend this to anyone with a baby or toddler for fun and stimulation.

The Mentalist Season 1 [DVD] [2010]
The Mentalist Season 1 [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Simon Baker
Offered by Sent2u
Price: 6.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Mental!!, 29 July 2009
The mentalist is a breath of fresh air in the crime solving department. The story revolves around the character of Patrick Jane, a former con artist who now works for the FBI. He uses his mental acuity and intuitiveness to solve crimes. He deals with his abilities with amusement rather than complete arrogance and the relationship with his boss Lisbon and the rest of the crew is dynamic and quirky at times. He has a dark, haunting side to him as well with regards to red john, a serial killer who killed his wife and daughter. This is a show with depth and surprises around every corner. I would highly recommend a look into this series.

Dexter: Complete Season 1 [DVD]
Dexter: Complete Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael C. Hall
Price: 19.13

5.0 out of 5 stars dark and different dexter!!!!, 29 July 2009
My sister recommended this to me and I haven't looked back! It is dark, different and oh so addictive! Dexter is a serial killer with a twist. He works by day for Miami PD in the forensics dept. and by night goes on the prowl for those bad guys that got away. He only kills according to the code of Harry, his adopted father who was also a cop and nurtured Dexter's dark secret to a code of only kill those that deserve it. His dilemma is only increased by the fact that his sister is also a cop. It is twists and turns, cat and mouse at its best.
The series is a must see and believe me, it only gets better. You will be drawn in before you know it.

Olay Pro Vital Tinted Moisturiser 50ml
Olay Pro Vital Tinted Moisturiser 50ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Olay pro vital tinted moisturiser, 22 July 2009
A very good every day moisturiser if you only want a hint of colour and not a full makeup look. I love the light, smooth coverage and that I can put it on quickly in the morning without even using a mirror. A perfect, natural looking moisturiser. A keeper in my toiletry bag.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3