Profile for Luis > Reviews

Content by Luis

Luis

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Drive, 10 Aug 2013
Great drive, you get what you pay for! If you're running windows look up seans optimization sdd guide.
I convinced my girlfriend to upgrade to the cheaper 840 model after the hard drive on her old acer aspire failed. She was extremely happy with the results, it worked faster than it ever has and reduced the heating.
I purchased for 300 a Kingston hyperx SH100S3 240GB a year ago, this completely blows it away!

S and B Medium Hot Golden Curry 1 Kg
S and B Medium Hot Golden Curry 1 Kg
Price: 21.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Addictive, 10 Aug 2013
A very easy way of making a tasty Japanese curry! The Japanese have taken what's good about curry and refined it into this product! I buy this 1kg item once a month, the block is in ten segments, I use it to make 10 curry's, each enough for four persons, or three greedy ones!
An additional benefit is it is vegetarian/vegan friendly
I stick most of the vegetables in 5min before the end, shortly after stirring in the sauce- ignoring the instructions as one gains far more nutritional value, if you don't care about that, you will also have the benefit of feeling good after.

New Mens Grey ETO Jeans Black Zip Detail Round Neck T-Shirt Top
New Mens Grey ETO Jeans Black Zip Detail Round Neck T-Shirt Top

2.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, 3 Nov 2011
When i undone the bottom popping button the shirt ripped around the button, also if you undo the bottom zip the zip will fall off. this company have vastly improved their designs by stopping slapping eto in huge lettering on everything but fall short on quality! I also purchased a pair of jeans recently from the company, the denim was thin and it only had single stitching around the seems! Last year i bought two excellent pairs of jeans from them, this year they have been cutting corners!

Samsung HD103SJ 1TB F3 EcoGreen SATA 7200rpm 16MB 3.5 Inch Internal Hard Drive
Samsung HD103SJ 1TB F3 EcoGreen SATA 7200rpm 16MB 3.5 Inch Internal Hard Drive
Offered by Digital Components Ltd (dclstore)
Price: 36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 1TB T3 Spinpoint Review!!!!, 28 July 2011
I noticed a lot of the reviews here for the 250G or 500G!
This is for the 1TB SAMSUNG_HD103SJ!
I use my PC to play latest high spec games, 3D Model, Video edit!
If you need more space, and you do not want to part with the cash for SSD get this! I have found this to be a good primary hard drive with great performance, even after you fill it up!
Pro's:
Very Quiet! (This is not exaggerated)
Fast (Windows Experience Rating 5.9 - highest for mechanical drives!)
Good performance even after I transferred a few hundred GB to it!
Cons:
Doesn't come with ATA cable! (The same as 99% of Internal Hard Drives! (Note: It is only a quid on Amazon MP anyway!)
It isn't a SSD! But it's the best traditional mechanical drive for your money! Plus it has way more space!
My review is based on a comparison to my old Hard Drive Maxtor_6V250F0!