Profile for NR > Reviews

Content by NR

NR (NW England)

Black Dice Men's Guru Front Multicolored LED Watch BD 060 02 With 7 Individual Coloured Options

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch but one annoying factor, 28 Oct 2012
Purchased this watch in a lightning deal so got it for a bargain price. It's a nice looking watch and the build quality is high with a nice rubberised feel to the strap. The LEDs are plenty bright enough and it's nice to have a decent range of colours to choose from.
However I didn't realise before purchasing that you have to press a button to get the time to appear, and when it does appear it's not static as in the photo but scrolls across the screen which I find somewhat annoying.

Canon Soft Case for Legria HF R and FS Digital Camcorder Series - Black
Canon Soft Case for Legria HF R and FS Digital Camcorder Series - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Tough, compact and functional case, 16 Oct 2011
I bought this to carry my Canon Legria HF M306. It fits the camera perfectly, nice and snug. It's made of sturdy, durable materials and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it. Perhaps a tad overpriced (hence the four stars instead of five), but then these things always are.

BELKIN IPOD 5G SPORT CASE BLACK
BELKIN IPOD 5G SPORT CASE BLACK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great iPod case, 23 Nov 2009
I've been highly impressed with this iPod case, I bought it specifically for jogging and it hasn't disappointed.
The build quality and finish are great, my iPod (a 30Gb 5G Video iPod) fits snugly in to the holster and it's easy to control through the microfibre panel, no lack of response there at all. The belt clip on the holster itself slots securely in to a hole on the armband, the whole assembly is nice and sturdy - the iPod doesn't wobble or jog around at all. I haven't used the holster without the armband but the belt clip is really sturdy and certainly has plenty of tension.
Highly recommended.

Sony KDL26S3000 - 26'' Widescreen Bravia HD Ready LCD TV - With Freeview (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent set, 29 Feb 2008
Bought this TV a few months back as a second TV that I could hook my Xbox 360 up to, and I've been highly impressed.
The TV looks discreet and stylish even when switched off. The remote control is robust and well laid out (as I tend to find with all Sony products). The menu system is fairly easy to understand and navigate.
There are plenty of connectivity options round the back, and when my Xbox is plugged in it runs in 1080p resolution and the picture is superb.
I find the freeview picture is quite poor (grainy, with compression artefacts), but I believe this is intrinsic to watching freeview on an HD TV and not a fault with the TV itself.
Best of all the set was priced at £399 when I bought it, so it was a bargain at that price.
Overall I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this set.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 14, 2008 1:50 PM BST