Profile for Yosarian > Reviews

Content by Yosarian

Yosarian (Hayes, Kent, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
just cool, breathable polo-shirt, navy x large
just cool, breathable polo-shirt, navy x large
Offered by 247Clix UK

4.0 out of 5 stars very pleased with these shirts, 17 May 2016
very pleased with these shirts. they seem to be of good quality. slight downside is that the collar looks a little large but not a big deal .overall very happy with my purchase.

Men's Coolers Mule Clog Slippers Sizes 7 -12 (Large (UK 11-12), Navy)
Men's Coolers Mule Clog Slippers Sizes 7 -12 (Large (UK 11-12), Navy)
Offered by CLB Retail Shopping

5.0 out of 5 stars a good buy, 20 April 2016
very good buy. comfortable and they look good as well.

Designer Unisex Artful Fashion Large Scarves - GOTHIC SKULL MOTIF - Lightweight Cashmere Feel Long Scarf - RADDAR7 Trendy Urban Rock Style Accessories
Offered by RADDAR7

5.0 out of 5 stars I was not disappointed. It is both, 18 Feb. 2016
I bought this scarf for an upcoming walk on the Camino as it seemed quite light weight and warm . I was not disappointed . It is both , but I was very pleased to find it is very smart as well. I have used it several times on cold morning walks and it keeps you very warm . Very soft and feels quite luxurious. A great buy.

Mens PDQ Toggle & Touch Fastening Sports Trail Sandals Dark Grey/Red size 11 UK
Mens PDQ Toggle & Touch Fastening Sports Trail Sandals Dark Grey/Red size 11 UK
Offered by Shoesbyclaire

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 3 Feb. 2016
bought as 'change after long days walking . I haven't used them yet but on trying them on for fit etc, they seemed very good. very comfortable and I would think you could quite easily do the main walk in them on a hot day.

AURAGLOW 13w LED B22 Bayonet Light Bulb, Warm White, 75w Equivalent - 1055 Lumens - DIMMABLE - Twin Pack
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately these bulbs are slightly larger than conventional ones and thus it did not fit(the bayonet part is the same ) Howe, 10 Dec. 2015
I can't really give an informed review of this product as it was purchased to replace a bulb with an enclosed light shade. Unfortunately these bulbs are slightly larger than conventional ones and thus it did not fit(the bayonet part is the same ) However I have used similar bulbs before and they are usually very good. The suppliers however I can recommend as their customer service was excellent when there was a small problem and I would give them 5 stars.

Max Signal TW1 Freeview TV Aerial - High Gain Indoor/Outdoor Digital Flat HDTV Antenna for USB TV Tuner / DVB-T Television / DAB Radio
Offered by Max Signal Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars very slim and easy to set up, 27 Oct. 2015
bought this aerial for my sons bedroom as it was easier than extending the rooftop aerial. very slim and easy to set up . we are not far from Crystal Palace transmitter so I was hoping for a decent signal and was not disappointed. make sure you retune the TV though as initially we didn't do this and we couldn't pick up BBC channels. (the tv was inherited from my Mum) but as soon as we did the retune there were all the channels you would expect and the picture and sound are excellent. I definitely recommend ( although I guess it always depends on the strength of signal)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars ... replace a traditional looking desk lamp and I am delighted with it, 20 Oct. 2015
Bought to replace a traditional looking desk lamp and I am delighted with it. Very contemporary design which may not be to everyone's taste but I really like the slim look. Simple to set up and the finger tip control is great which allows you to choose from 3 light settings .The actual light emitted is nice and bright for reading and as stated can easily be adjusted down for other occasions. The only thing I could suggest that would be a nice extra is if they did a lamp with different coloured lighting ( mood lighting ?) . Great product.

Berghaus Men's Long Cornice II GORE-TEX Jacket - Black/Black, X-Large
Berghaus Men's Long Cornice II GORE-TEX Jacket - Black/Black, X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars I take a 6 mile walk every morning and with winter approaching I thought this jacket would be a good investment. So far I am imp, 1 Oct. 2015
Bought this jacket to replace a waterproof top that had become porous. I take a 6 mile walk every morning and with winter approaching I thought this jacket would be a good investment. So far I am impressed . When it has been raining I have arrived home completely dry . It is quite smart looking as well and could certainly be used as a general overcoat. There are plenty of generous pockets and the hood keeps any rain off your face.
The weather hasn't been too cold as yet but I suspect this should keep you warm enough. Only small gripe is that I found the 'popper' front fasteners a little fiddly and would have preferred Velcro but there is also a sturdy zip fastener as well so not a great problem. I would certainly recommend it to anyone who needs a good waterproof outdoor coat.

PowerBee ® Endurance Deluxe Solar Fairy Lights 50 WARM WHITE Quality Superbright LED's Multi Function Indoor / Outdoor Garden, Party, Tree Lights for ALL YEAR round use including winter (Gold, 1 strand of 6.9 meters)
Offered by PowerBee Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars These lights look great. They charged up very quickly and have come ..., 21 May 2015
These lights look great. They charged up very quickly and have come on every night since. I prefer to put them on static as with all the flashing etc they can look a bit over the top. good product

Pack x6 Trailing Trailing Lobelia Blue Star® Hanging Basket Plug Plants
Pack x6 Trailing Trailing Lobelia Blue Star® Hanging Basket Plug Plants

5.0 out of 5 stars healthy plants, 21 May 2015
very healthy looking plug plants which are now growing at a rapid rate. Should soon see some flowers . very pleased with them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5