Profile for dawn lambe > Reviews

Content by dawn lambe

dawn lambe

Page: 1 | 2
Evans Lichfield Union Jack Traditional Tapestry Cushion, 18 x 13 Inch, Polyester Fibre Filled
Offered by Findmeagift
Price: 16.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect, 18 May 2013
Beautiful quality, excellent delivery and great value. Much better than same thing in Debenhams or M & S. Would recommend. It looks fab in my classic mini cooper.

Innotek Anti-Bark Spray Collar, Unscented Citronella
Innotek Anti-Bark Spray Collar, Unscented Citronella
Offered by Ark Stores UK
Price: 31.73

4.0 out of 5 stars This collar works, 18 May 2013
This is a very good aid for pesky barking dogs. My two year old spaniel had got into the habit of barking at everything and anything passing our house. She also hated the dyson and the shredder making using them a nightmare unless I put her in another room. The collar is fabulous inside the house and things are much more peaceful. If I put it on her we don't hear a peep from her so hoovering is now so less stressful as she used to attack the dyson from every angle. Outside, however, it is not so effective as she barks and then runs off from the spray! This is not too bad as I don't mind her barking at cats so they stay out of our garden. Overall, very pleased.

2 months later ... July 2013 : Have to say that it is now not working. I am hoping that this is just the battery. Mind you if it is it hasn't lasted long which is a nuisance as its a trip to Maplins. It is an unusual size and voltage and haven't been able to find one as yet. :(

Page: 1 | 2