Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Thinking outside the box"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
OPTICAID POLARISED SPORTS OVER GLASSES / SUNGLASSES DESIGNED TO BE WORN OVER PRESCRIPTION GLASSES DARK RED
Offered by Tower Health

1.0 out of 5 stars Small and ugly, 25 April 2016
These things are tiny. They don't fit over my glasses. I imagine they'd only work for a very small pair of glasses Also, the plastic is cheap and shiny. The photo on the Amazon website makes them look much better than they look in real life. I'm planning to return or throw them away...

USB External Battery Charging Dock Case Portable for the Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 Black
Offered by Mobitz

1.0 out of 5 stars Under-charges, 7 April 2016
The first time I installed a (supposedly) fully charged battery into my mobile phone, the phone showed a 96% charge. The second time it showed a 94% charge. I consistently get a 100% charge with another--much cheaper--charger. This thing is deficient.

Pulsin' Unflavoured Soya Protein Powder 1kg | 90% Protein| Natural | Gluten Free | Vegan

1.0 out of 5 stars Smells, tastes bad, 22 Mar. 2016
I like most Pulsin protein powders but, to me, their Soy Protein smells and tastes toxic. I just threw away most of a batch. I drink soya milk every day so it's not an issue with soy. Am just put off by this particular product.

AudioMX Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Over-Ear Headphones Passive Noise Cancelling Headset with Built-In Microphone, 20-Hour Playing Time
Offered by PLEMO UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Unreliable, 7 Feb. 2016
Very disappointed. After working well, with excellent sound, for a few days, it now drops the bluetooth connection on multiple devices. I plan to return it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 13, 2016 1:12 PM GMT

A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night (English Subtitled)
A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night (English Subtitled)
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating, 22 Dec. 2015
A strange and captivating noir delight.

10 x MR16 35W Halogen Spot Lamp 12v GU5.3 Light Bulbs
10 x MR16 35W Halogen Spot Lamp 12v GU5.3 Light Bulbs
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

1.0 out of 5 stars Very short lived, 20 Nov. 2015
The latest batch die at an alarming rate. I got a pack of 10 in September. By mid-November I'm down to 3. These bulbs last a few weeks on average.

Pulsin 250 g Organic Sunflower Protein Powder
Pulsin 250 g Organic Sunflower Protein Powder

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly tasty!, 4 Nov. 2015
Surprisingly tasty. Many protein powders are good combined with other food or drink. This is quite nice mixed with water all on its own. A refreshing liquid snack.

The IT Crowd - Season 4
The IT Crowd - Season 4
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 3 Oct. 2015
Loved it. Couldn't stop laughing.

Merrell Moab Gore-Tex®, Men's Trekking and Hiking Shoes, J15151, Grey (Black/Granite), 10 UK
Offered by SportsShoes Unlimited

3.0 out of 5 stars Run small, otherwise okay, 30 Sept. 2015
They definitely run small. I had to go up half a size to get proper fit. I'm still at the stage of walking around the house in them; feel pretty good so far, although I might want more cushion at the front of the foot. I guess I'd say I like them, don't love them.

Plain Supersoft Bathroom Beige Cream Rubber Backed Non-Slip Toilet Pedestal Mat ONLY
Offered by Longbone's Soft Furnishings

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad, 16 Sept. 2015
Shoddy quality and smells toxic. I threw it away.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6