Profile for mamma > Reviews

mamma

Montpellier 800W 25L Built-In Microwave With Grill Stainless Steel BIMW25K_APD
Montpellier 800W 25L Built-In Microwave With Grill Stainless Steel BIMW25K_APD
Offered by Appliances Direct - UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice, fits perfectly in the space provided - love it!, 24 Mar. 2014
I would recommend to my friends who have built in microwaves. I had great difficulty getting one and I am really happy I finally found this one.

Sandisk 8GB Secure Digital Card [PC]
Sandisk 8GB Secure Digital Card [PC]
Offered by iCell Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 13 Nov. 2013
It was exactly what I ordered, needed it for trip to Vegas to make sure I got lots and lots of photos - delivery was quicker than I thought it owuld be.

The Girl Nobody Wants: A Shocking True Story of Child Abuse in Ireland
The Girl Nobody Wants: A Shocking True Story of Child Abuse in Ireland

5.0 out of 5 stars Harrowing True Story, 23 Oct. 2013
This is one of the saddest true life stories I have ever read. Ms Lily O'Brien is remarkable and how she came through the abuse she endured in her young life is hard to understand. I admire her for writing this book as it must have been absolutely horrendous for her to re-live what some of us could never comprehend. She is an inspirational woman, in my opinion, and I do hope that she can live the rest of her life with happiness through her family, and in some way try to push back the horrors of what she endured. I could not put this book down, I read it in 4 days. Highly recommended.

Lost in Care - The True Story of a Forgotten Child
Lost in Care - The True Story of a Forgotten Child

5.0 out of 5 stars The system let him down, 27 Feb. 2013
I enjoyed this book immensely. I empathised with Mr Holland from his birth to where he ended up and the reasons for it. His story is a story of survival. I enjoyed this book and would recommend it.

Trafficked: The Terrifying True Story of a British Girl Forced into the Sex Trade

5.0 out of 5 stars mamma King, 10 Nov. 2012
I really enjoyed reading this book, I could not put it down. I suppose I was shocked at what was actually happening to this young woman by a man who had controlled her every move. I would recommend this book particularly to young women, where hopefully it might make them be more aware of gaining a friend's trust and aim to recognise that a friend is someone you get to know over a period of time, not one at long distance who you really don't get to know fully.

Unbeaten: The Story of My Brutal Childhood
Unbeaten: The Story of My Brutal Childhood

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbeaton: Inspirational Woman, 5 Nov. 2012
I was curious about Kim Woodburn from her TV appearances.
I could not put this book down. What she went through in her life was unbelievable, its a brilliant book, sad that Kim's experiences were real.