Profile for mouse101 > Reviews

Bless Me, Father
Bless Me, Father
by Neil Boyd

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite book!, 22 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Bless Me, Father (Paperback)
One of my favourite series of books! The adventures of Father Duddleswell and Father Boyd are as fresh as ever! Thoroughly recommended!

Fission Impossible (Galaxy Game)
Fission Impossible (Galaxy Game)
by Phil Janes

4.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing!, 1 Aug. 2014
Good, but disappointing, as this is supposedly the second book in what must be, at least, a trilogy, but I cannot find the third book anywhere!!

I'm Sorry I Haven't A Christmas Clue (Radio Collection)
I'm Sorry I Haven't A Christmas Clue (Radio Collection)
by Humphrey Lyttelton
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas Special!, 1 Aug. 2014
Great show! I've enjoyed the regular show for years and this Xmas special is just as good with a good take on Dicken's A Christmas Carol.

Mike and Molly - Season 2 [DVD]
Mike and Molly - Season 2 [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourites!, 9 Jun. 2013
I really like Mike and Molly! I always laugh at every episode, especially at Vince! Give it a go! I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Miss-sold, 31 July 2012
The product was advertised as a series 9 remote, but upon receipt, I found it was actually a series 8, which is of no use to me. Annoying, but they were fine with me returning it. They sent me a pre-paid return address PDF and promptly reimbursed my money. The 2 stars reflect this!

It's Not Funny If I Have to Explain It: A Dilbert Treasury (Dilbert Books (Paperback Andrews McMeel)) (Dilbert Book Treasury)
by Scott Adams

4.0 out of 5 stars Dilbert Book!, 8 Oct. 2011
Product arrived a couple of days after the delivery window but, otherwise have no complaints about the service provided and the book itself! Very funny as always!

Garfield Colour Collection Book 3 (Garfield Colour Collections)
Garfield Colour Collection Book 3 (Garfield Colour Collections)
by Jim Davis

4.0 out of 5 stars Garfield Book!, 1 Sept. 2011
No complaints about either the service or the book itself! The book is quite funny and I like it lots!

Communion: A Culinary Journey Through Vietnam
Communion: A Culinary Journey Through Vietnam
by Kim Fay

5.0 out of 5 stars A delicious journey!, 3 May 2011
I purchased this book as I have an interest in finding out more about dishes from this part of the world. Upon receiving it I was immediately taken by the wonderful photographs taken by Kim's sister, Julie, that accompany Kim's words, which really capture the beauty of Vietnam! I found Kim's account of her journey full of marvellous details of the dishes they ate and stories of the places and people encountered along the way engagingly descriptive. I also found the recipes to be tempting and clearly written. All in all a very readable and enjoyable journal of her travels. I recommend this to anyone interested in the food and/or travel in this part of the world!