Profile for JJ > Reviews

Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser, 170g
Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser, 170g

3.0 out of 5 stars Wont replace my usual cleanser., 3 Sept. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I am not so impressed with this. It says a hydration cream cleanser but I find my skin feels anything but silky smooth and moisturised after using. It feels a bit dry. My usual face cleanser is M&S Pure which I prefer. Nice smell though.

AmazonBasics Everyday Double Duvet Set, Dark Purple, with 2 pillowcases
AmazonBasics Everyday Double Duvet Set, Dark Purple, with 2 pillowcases

5.0 out of 5 stars Pillow cases and cover for a double bed, 31 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Double duvet set in a deep purple. Looked nice on the bed when it first went on as it is not a particular thick cotton and has a slight silky sheen to it.
Washed fine and I did not notice any real bleeding of the colour but it was, as it should have been, in with other dark coloured items.
Ironed, just before it was completely dry, and looked fine.
I am happy with the set and would look at other bedding from this range.

Garnier Summer Body Milk Deep 77022 250ml
Garnier Summer Body Milk Deep 77022 250ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Tinted lotion, 28 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a nice creamy moisturiser. Be fairly sparing as a little goes a long way.
It says 'specially developed for deeper skin tones' so will it give me a deeper skin tone, or should I have started off with one, cos I'm very pale.
Despite being a body moisturiser with a 'hint' of tanning ingredient you are advised to wash hands well after use, to apply it evenly (not that I thought of applying it in uneven blobs) and that it may stain your clothes.
It will gradually build a natural looking tan, and it does.
The smell is ok, it is apricot sort-of scented. (It does not provide any sun protection.)
If you want a moisturiser with a bit of a tint this one gets a thumbs up 👍🏻

Nobo Liquid Ink Drywipe Markers Bullet Tip Assorted (6 Pack)
Nobo Liquid Ink Drywipe Markers Bullet Tip Assorted (6 Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine writers, 26 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
How handy. I needed new whiteboard markers and got these six. My last were, apart from drying out, more chisel shaped. These are more pointed and therefore give a finer writing style. Lots of colours to pick from so I can hold some in reserve.
Very happy with them.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 31, 2015 10:52 PM BST

Hallmark Birth Of Girl Gift Bag 'Pink Owl' - Large Gift Bag
Hallmark Birth Of Girl Gift Bag 'Pink Owl' - Large Gift Bag

4.0 out of 5 stars Baby girl goody bag, 26 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The gift bag is a pale, if slightly insipid, pink. On the reverse it announces It's a Girl. A gift tag is attached to the ribbon handle. It is certainly a decent size for packing in the knitted shawl, the cardigan, the bootees and a small cuddly toy, I'd think. Or I hope anyway.

L'Oreal Garnier Body Replenish Lotion for Very Dry Skin - 400 ml
L'Oreal Garnier Body Replenish Lotion for Very Dry Skin - 400 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars The power of yoghurt, 22 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a good body lotion. You do not need a lot as it goes on well and has quite an oily feel about it. However, though it does feel oily the greasiness soon disappears leaving the skin quite smooth and soft.
I have the hand cream of this and it is pretty good too and won't break the bank.
I would use this again.

Hot Diamonds Paradise Bee Rose Gold Plated Pendant with Chain of 40-45cm
Hot Diamonds Paradise Bee Rose Gold Plated Pendant with Chain of 40-45cm

4.0 out of 5 stars Bee-cause you are special, 21 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This comes beautifully boxed and wrapped, a big solid box with a drawer-style opening. Inside is a little tissues wrapped thing that holds two little poly bags, one with the chain and the other with the bee.
The length means it is more of a pendant than a necklace. The body of the bee is smaller than a my pinkie nail - about 1cm including the circular ring that then attaches to a fitting that the chain goes through. The wing span is slightly more than 2cm.
The body of the bee has a titchy-little-hardly-noticeable diamond (I'm not sure this adds anything to the appeal) and a pin prick design. The narrow wings, two on each side, also have markings.
A belcher chain means it has a single larger circle breaking up the links. There are two on mine both on the same side. It has a small neat lobster claw clasp.
It is sterling silver plated in rose gold giving a dark gold colouring to it.
Do I like it? Yes, though I'm not sure who you'd pick a bee pendant for, a bee lover, a nature lover?? It is fairly eye catching but is delicate in design and make up. It would look nice over that special plain jumper or t-shirt. Bee earrings would be nice and maybe a ring.

Whiskas Anti-Hairball Cat Treats 55 g
Whiskas Anti-Hairball Cat Treats 55 g
Offered by Toy and Gift Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars The cat's whiskers, 20 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
In the space of time we have had theses treats I can say that Peachy thinks they are very tasty, so, obviously, we were delighted to receive them. I think we need to use them for longer before we can comment on whether they had an effect on hairballs. So I will have to redo this review at a later date.
So far, as a treat, Peachy, if she could, would give it a thumbs up.

Garnier Vitamin Enriched Cleansing Wipes - Pack of 25
Garnier Vitamin Enriched Cleansing Wipes - Pack of 25

4.0 out of 5 stars Clean swipe, 14 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Gentle face wipe with Vitamin E. Clears the grime and dirt of the day quite well. The cloths are on the dry-ish side but I'd rather have that than the very wet ones.
Using this daily seems to keep any spots at bay as well.
Very handy for packing to take on holiday.

Purina PRO PLAN Dog Medium Adult for Sensitive Skin with OptiDerma Rich in Salmon Dry Food - 3 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to help with skin flare ups....so far, 12 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Delighted to receive this and try it out on my pooch. She occasionally is bothered with a sort of dandruffy skin so this could be the answer. She seems to enjoy the taste and so far everything seems to be fine with her skin. Hopefully this will continue.
The dog food comes in a self seal bag for freshness. The corner tears off and there is a hidden handle on the side to help with pouring. Best to follow feeding instructions given on the back.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20