Profile for J. L. French > Reviews

Content by J. L. French

J. L. French (Lincolnshire U.K.,)

by Glenn Harrold
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, BRILLIANT BRILLIANT !!!!! AMAZING !!!!, 5 Aug. 2008
Overcome the Fear of Flying
Do not know how it works, but it does !!!!. For the 1st time in years I actually enjoyed my flight. !!!!!!
Before I used this cd I would be ill days before I my flight with anxiety and stress. NOT THIS TIME ! It was such a welcome relief not to feel any fear days before and not have to take any tranquillers before and during the flight. My Family all said how much better I was and I did not think about the flight home untill I was at airport. Before I would so worried about flying home it always ruined the last part of my hols.
I played the cd (on I pod) thru headphones (as recomended) everyday for 2 weeks before my trip.
IF YOU HAVE A FEAR OF FLYING HOWEVER BAD (and mine was so bad ) THIS IS FOR YOU. I CANNOT RECOMNED IT ENOUGH.

SO IMPRESSED WITH HOW IT WORKS (not sure how it works) THAT AM CONSIDERING OTHER HYPNOSIS CD'S NOW.

One thing to remeber.... play the cd whilst you are away in preparation for your return trip. I did a 3 refresher sessions a few days before returning home and perhaps should have done more, as not as relaxed coming home as going.