Profile for soulbook > Reviews

Content by soulbook

soulbook

New! L'or de la Mer Organic Anti Cellulite Body Blaster Scrub with Seaweed, 360 gr - the best anti cellulite treatment scrub
Offered by Natural Beauty Therapy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product!!!, 21 July 2014
My sister had recommended this scrub to me. She said that it is one of the best she has ever tried before. Wow! She was so right! Worth every penny! Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to keep their skin soft, healthy and glowing. And, of course, who wants to see their cellulite disappearing! The smell is just amazing too. I Use it with Nuelle Anti Cellulite Concentrate and it certainly does trick for me.

18ct White Gold Finish Earrings with Swarovski Crystals
18ct White Gold Finish Earrings with Swarovski Crystals

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty and well made., 10 May 2014
I would recommend to anyone. I bought it for my sister as a christmas present. And she absolutely loved it!

Laskey® Swarovski Elements Sparking Austrian Crystal Infinity Pendant Necklace for Women

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy, 10 May 2014
Very poor quality, looks very cheap :( I bought it for as a gift to my friend but was not able to give it due to poor quality.

Juicer Zelmer ''JULITA'' 377 SL
Juicer Zelmer ''JULITA'' 377 SL
Offered by Tick Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Compromise, 10 May 2014
I'm very happy with the delivery, look of the juicer, but especially size! I have limited amount of space in my kitchen. The quality is good but would prefer more powerful motor to extract remaining juice from the pulp. The pulp still slightly "juicy" after the procedure. Otherwise would recommend!

Botulinum Toxin in Aesthetic Medicine
Botulinum Toxin in Aesthetic Medicine
by Mauricio de Maio

4.0 out of 5 stars Would reccomend, 23 May 2010
Buy it if you do botox. I use azzalure therefore cant rely on dosage that outline in the book. Otherwise it is great reference.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 11, 2014 10:51 AM GMT