Profile for AlliB > Reviews

Content by AlliB

AlliB

Mutiny in my body.: How running has saved my life.
Mutiny in my body.: How running has saved my life.
by Debbie Pentland

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book!, 4 Aug. 2014
A touching insight into this courageous woman, battling with illness. I laughed and I cried. What truly hit me was the sheer determination to get better. The heroine in this book lays out exactly what is needed to lead a healthy lifestyle to not only recover from such terrible illness but something that we should all follow to maintain health and vigour. It shows what good nutrition intake and exercise can do.
The text is rather small but well worth the read!!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great quality, 31 May 2013
Delivery was prompt...3 days. Not too impressed with quality, Lacey outer top is all frayed on edges, doesn't look like the edges have been finished off at all. Little vest top underneath is separate so can wear that on its own.

100% Ladies Real Leather Jacket Fitted Bikers Style Vintage Black Rock
100% Ladies Real Leather Jacket Fitted Bikers Style Vintage Black Rock
Offered by TruClothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 31 May 2013
Superb soft leather jacket. I looked at reviews before ordering and glad I did. I am a size 10-12 and I ordered a large, fits snuggly. But looks great over light dress or top, ideal when you don't want to wear a heavier jumper too.
Really nicely styled sits just on my hips, flattering shape into waist. Quite high collar. 1 slight winge is that it sticks out ever so slightly at the back, but with wear it seems to be flattening, and not enough problem to worry me.
Good value, looks like it would have cost a lot more. Delivered within 2 days.

WorldStores Cantilever Parasol - 3 Meter Freestanding Umbrella Parasol - 3m Span - Black Stand - Natural Canopy

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 31 May 2013
Really big parasol of good quality, giving plenty of shade when needed. Have some concrete slabs holding down base while we decide where to position it. It is a bit top heavy so needs to be permanently drilled into patio. Not good with any wind but very easy to put up and down with the whinder. Overall pleased as very good value. Took a couple of weeks for delivery.

Dr. Marten's Vonda, Women's Boots, Black, 6 UK
Dr. Marten's Vonda, Women's Boots, Black, 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 May 2013
I love these boots. Leather soft and comfortable to wear straight away.
flowers add a softness to a big boot. Look good with leggings or a dress. The zip on side is very useful, I wouldn't want to do those laces up every time.
Delivery was very prompt indeed. I paid for express delivery and the courier even texted and emailed me with what time within an hour they were delivering, very impressed.
Going to wear these boots for years day in day out.

The Silver Eagle: (The Forgotten Legion Chronicles No. 2)
The Silver Eagle: (The Forgotten Legion Chronicles No. 2)
by Ben Kane

5.0 out of 5 stars The Silver Eagle, 11 July 2010
If you enjoyed the Forgotten Legion, you will absolutely love this book. I haven't been able to put it down. Nail biting all the way! Brilliant.