Profile for Paolo Sammut > Reviews

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30
Logitech Big Bang Case for iPad Air 1- Forged Grey
Logitech Big Bang Case for iPad Air 1- Forged Grey
Offered by Family Sales Uk

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a fairly good case, very robust and well made, 13 Aug. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a fairly good case, very robust and well made. It is one I would certainly feel comfortable using when I am traveling with my iPad and I would feel that my device is very secure inside it. However for home use it is a little bit too bulky to be truly comfortable.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars After a few initial problems this product works beautifully when operating, 27 July 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My first impression on this product was not very high since I could not get it to work properly and I was stuck in a loop where any of the passwords supplied with the product did not work. So, very unhappily I left a very negative review. I was however very very impressed with Linksys who responded to my initial review (see replies to this comment).

I did eventually get this working by resetting the router, deleting my wifi network from my PC and then restarting. This resolved the problem and I got everything working. In fairness to Linksys then and the product I am rewriting this review and re-rating.

As a router it is nice and fast and connects quickly. I have perfect reception from all my mobile devices and all notebook PC's in the household with no deadspots. I am very happy and whilst this is an expensive router it does do its job very very well and is worth the money. If I had not had initial problems getting started this would have scored a 5 easily, however as there were problems (and I followed the instructions precisely) I have to drop a star.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 30, 2014 9:08 PM BST

Rubik's Cube Rubik's Cube Light
Rubik's Cube Rubik's Cube Light

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice light, 23 Jun. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a working Ribik cube which also doubles as a light. The Cube itself is a good size (something like 6 inches cubes) and the light is a clean white light behind each coloured sticker. The light is powered by an internal battery which is charged through a USB lead (no adapter is provided, just the lead) so you will need a computer or charger (such as mobile phones use) to charge up. You can also keep the light plugged in as a continuous light source (which makes the lack of an actual charger very strange)

It gives a nice light, is straightforward to use and it is rather fun to play with in the dark. Recommended

Dremel 75 Piece Accessory Set
Dremel 75 Piece Accessory Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent selection of Dremel accessories, 23 Jun. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a decent and varied selection of Dremel accessories, very well presented in a study tin box. Everything is labelled and clearly marked as to what it is used for and there are tools for carving, polishing and sanding. Of course this does need a Dremel rotary tool to use however this adds nicely to the tools included with the Dremel and gives one a good range to work with.

Recommended.

The Cabana Cookbook
The Cabana Cookbook
by David Ponté

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 23 Jun. 2014
This review is from: The Cabana Cookbook (Hardcover)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have been trying to ignore the world cup and everything Brazillian all year. However I couldnt resist this wonderful book. I love cooking but dont know much about Brazillian food so it is nice to have a book which teaches as well as gives recipes.

There are a delightful range of recipes in this book ranging from starters, through mains to deserts and drinks. Most of the recipes (but not all) are illustrated with a photograph and there are a few other cultural photographs scattered throughout the book giving us a feel of the Brazilian lifestyle.

All the recipes are laid out clearly and are well indexed and easy to find, Space is used liberally so that the instructions are clear and not too compact and everything is well written and clear.

This is a delightful book of recipes which is sure to inspire cooks to explore this wonderful cuisine.

Rapesco Supaclip 60 Dispenser with 8 Clips
Rapesco Supaclip 60 Dispenser with 8 Clips

5.0 out of 5 stars Great clips a brilliant office invention, 23 Jun. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I am very surprised that the supaclip system is not more known - I have spent ages in stationary and office supply shops looking for these. Many years ago I worked in an office where these were commonplace but since then I havent seen them until know. These are basically a small metal clip which is applied using the dispenser to a stack of papers. It clips tightly basically doing the job of a paperclip but far more secure and safe since there are no sharp points.

These are great, very easy to use, very robust and reusable and far better than paperclips. I hope that this system enjoys a massive revival since they are so useful.

Raleigh M-Trax Men's Caldera Mountain Bike - Red, 18 Inch
Raleigh M-Trax Men's Caldera Mountain Bike - Red, 18 Inch

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice ride, 23 Jun. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I really enjoyed testing this bike. Like many bikes it can be a bit fiddly to assemble however nowhere near as bad as some bikes I have tested. It did take a good hour to unpack and get assembled (and of course like all bikes it doesnt come with a pump).

Once assembled however it is a joy to ride. Everything feels very comfortable and secure and now it is my turn to whizz down country roads annoying honest motorists.

This is a great bike, really a pleasure to ride and enjoy.

Activ Men's Atlanta Mountain Bike - (Black, 20 Inch, 20 Inch, 26 Inch)
Activ Men's Atlanta Mountain Bike - (Black, 20 Inch, 20 Inch, 26 Inch)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Bike poor assembly instructions, 23 Jun. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a great bike which rides well giving a good speed (once I had got used to the gears). Everything feels nice and secure and well balanced so the the bike novice which I am (I havent rode a bike for 25+ years) felt perfectly comfortable and safe. I love it.

My only grip is that the assembly instructions are very difficult to read. They are not clearly written and the diagrams are in no way usable since they are two small (and occasionally only relevant to a different model). I ended up having to browse extensively for how to fit a part out of the box and some parts such as attaching the front wheel was fairly involved. Also why dont bikes come with a tire pump. You would think it standard but apparently it is not so if you are ordering this bike do also order a pump

Generally though a very nice good bike.

NOCO BLSOLAR5 Solar Battery Charger
NOCO BLSOLAR5 Solar Battery Charger
Offered by oemcycle Europe

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but be sure this is what you need, 13 Jun. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I tested this on my spare battery and it works like a charm generating enough on a half-cloudy June day to charge the battery. However as something to keep in the car I feel that its use is a bit limited since my lighter connection is disconnected when I lock my car. Ideally I would like something which would sit on the back shelf and keep my battery safely topped up when I am not using it I couldnt get it to work. That is not to say however that this would not be a perfect bit of kit for someone who can keep it connected to a spare battery so that it is constantly ready to use

NOCO Genius G7200UK 12V/24V 7.2A UltraSafe Smart Battery Charger(UK plug)
NOCO Genius G7200UK 12V/24V 7.2A UltraSafe Smart Battery Charger(UK plug)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and study, 13 Jun. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a great piece of kit. Shortly after getting a newer car several months ago I was shocked to find that the battery had failed whilst I was at work leaving me stranded at a Park and Ride and needing a call to a roadside service to get myself started. This charger arrived just after and I wish I had it with me then.

Plugging it in I could see that even after several hours of driving my battery could not fully charge and this was enough for me to take the car back and get a new battery. This device would have given me an earlier piece of mind and I now consider it essential.

Out of the box, the one fault I have is that the manual is written in a very tiny print which is quite hard to read. However it is possible to download the manual from their website so this is not a total failure.

In all a great product that is worth keeping around

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30