Profile for Knitting nan > Reviews

Knitting nan

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
4mm wide Polyester Cord Haberdashery White - per metre
4mm wide Polyester Cord Haberdashery White - per metre
Offered by dollys craft corner
Price: 1.35

5.0 out of 5 stars very good value for money and extremely strong, 2 July 2014
very good value for money and extremely strong. It was actually too thick for what I had ordered it for, but I am sure I wil find a good use for it soon.

Mentats of Dune (Dune Schools of Dune Trilogy 2)
Mentats of Dune (Dune Schools of Dune Trilogy 2)
by Kevin J. Anderson
Price: 11.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Mentats of Dune, 21 May 2014
My husband reads all of the series of Dune books, and really enjoyed this one as well. Hope they keep coming.

Mixed Suet Pellets 10kg Berry,insect,Peanut,Mealworm only 1.35kg
Mixed Suet Pellets 10kg Berry,insect,Peanut,Mealworm only 1.35kg
Offered by BEAKS wild birdfood
Price: 13.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Suet Pellets, 21 May 2014
Looked the part, but the birds won't eat them! Having to spread them around the garden as the birds won't eat them from the feeder. Lasting forever!

Catherine Lansfield Platinum Brushed Cotton Flannelette King Size Flat Sheet, Cream
Price: 19.64

5.0 out of 5 stars King size brushed cotton sheets, 21 May 2014
Very good quality sheets, lovely and warm and a good size. Now I can hang onto a bit when my husband tries to pull them over HIS side!

4FT 3/4 Bed Flat Sheet White + 2 Free Pillow cases
4FT 3/4 Bed Flat Sheet White + 2 Free Pillow cases

5.0 out of 5 stars 3/4 white flat sheet, 21 May 2014
Good quality, light weight, close weave sheets with plain pillow cases. Very crisp and fresh looking, and easy to wash. Very pleased with them

Tippitoes Toilet Trainer Seat - Blue
Tippitoes Toilet Trainer Seat - Blue
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Child's toilet seat, 5 April 2014
Great! Fits easily on the loo seat and provides the comfort and security necessary for the child to "perform". Very good value

Wicker Gondola Shopping Basket
Wicker Gondola Shopping Basket

5.0 out of 5 stars Shopping basket, 5 April 2014
Bought this for my mom who often brings a pudding when we all have lunch together. She wanted something more rigid to carry a large dish or bowl and this does the trick.

Creation Station Wooden Lower Case Letters
Creation Station Wooden Lower Case Letters
Price: 3.12

4.0 out of 5 stars Lower Case Wooden Letters, 22 Dec 2013
I was really pleased with the quality of these letters, but had thought they were a bit bigger than they turned out to be. However, they will do fine to teach my grandson his letter sounds. It's good that there are more than one of each letter, because we can play matching as well

VIBRALITE 8 TIME MANAGEMENT WATCH. 8 DAILY ALARMS. VIBRATION AUDIBLE OR BOTH. Black PU Strap-Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Vibralite Watch, 27 Oct 2013
I was pleased to discover these are now available in the UK as I had to send for my first one (a Vibralite 3) from the USA. That one lasted 9 years before one of the buttons came off. I only had this new one for 10 days before the button came off! However, it has been repaired under the guarantee (thanks to Oxyvita Ltd) and is now working perfectly. I'm really pleased with it and it has some upgraded features from the old one. The display is large and easy to read, and once you're familiar with the settings, they are easy to use. I have always loved the way you can set different time zones, alarms and countdown (to remind me to test my blood or take medication etc), and the light button allows me to see the time easily in the middle of the night. The strap is comfortable. It's nice to have both sound and vibrate (or a choice of either) on the alarm. The only down side is that this one is not waterproof, but I haven't taken it off for washing up, and there's been no problems so far.

Game-songs with Prof Dogg's Troupe (Book + CD) new cover: 44 Songs and games with activities (Songbooks)
by David McKee
Price: 15.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Game Songs, 27 Oct 2013
This book of songs are just perfect for a two-three year old, all based on familiar experiences and things of interest at that age. I had the book when I was teaching, but it came with audio tape in those days, so needed to upgrade to CD. My grandson just loves the songs, and we play then most days now.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6