Profile for Fre06 > Reviews

Content by Fre06

Fre06

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Christakis's Rebellious Wife (Mills & Boon Modern) (The Legacies of Powerful Men - Book 2)
Price: 2.09

1.0 out of 5 stars boring!, 13 July 2014
I have very mixed feelings about this author some of her books I loved but most I disliked as i find her female leads too tstl with their clingy behaviour and lack of pride. This book again has the type of female I hate reading about I just feel like howling with frustration that an author this good can write such doormats for her female lead. I have decided to give up on her books and just keep re reading The Spanish Groom now that was a really cute female.

Nero (Made Men Book 1)
Nero (Made Men Book 1)
Price: 2.42

4.0 out of 5 stars wow, 30 Jun 2014
I loved this book I know Nero won't be for everyone but I personally love a guy that is so protective and possessive over his girl! Would def rec

The Billion-Dollar Marriage Contract
The Billion-Dollar Marriage Contract
Price: 2.39

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 31 May 2014
This book was just awful the characters were not easy to get attached to both the main leads were annoying and to top it off this book really needed some proof reading as there were so many grammar mistakes! Def not my cup of tea this book.

Sweet Destruction
Sweet Destruction
Price: 2.45

4.0 out of 5 stars great book, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Sweet Destruction (Kindle Edition)
Wow what can I say but that I loved both Sam and Walker, they both just drew me in with their strong characters and the intense feelings they had for each other! I am so glad reading this book it was well worth the wait. The only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because I felt the epilogue was too short and a bit abrupt but apart from that this book is def one of my fave this year.

The Greek's Chosen Wife (Mills & Boon M&B) (Greek Tycoons - Book 21)
The Greek's Chosen Wife (Mills & Boon M&B) (Greek Tycoons - Book 21)
Price: 2.10

2.0 out of 5 stars Hero??, 15 May 2014
I have been an avid fan of LG for a long time and truly enjoy her writing style but I have to admit I agree with other reviewers that her male leads are really hot but most of her female leads come across as real doormats! This book didn't have the worse female lead I think that award goes to the female lead in The Reluctant Husband but she was just so needy towards the end when I actually respected her a little in the beginning, Nik was unfaithful throughout their marriage and had three mistresses at the same time which she was aware of but as soon as she heard his excuses about staying away from her she was all over him! Please LG can we have less pathetic females in your future books it's degrading to myself as a woman to read about these females who do not seem to respect themselves or their values once these men touch them! All in all this book could have been better.

Rule's Obsession (The House of Rule Book 1)
Rule's Obsession (The House of Rule Book 1)
Price: 1.78

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok read, 26 April 2014
This book for myself was just ok nothing special but def not a bad book either. The writing style was good as expected from LC but I just did not enjoy it as much as most of her other books. Still a good book to read.

Complete (Incomplete Book 2)
Complete (Incomplete Book 2)
Price: 1.83

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 3 April 2014
I have been waiting for this book for what feels like ages and finally it's here. What can I say but that I loved it the love Grayson has for Lily is just so beautiful and true I loved the fact that he would put her first regardless of anything. This two books are a must read for fans who love a true love storyteller def recommend this great series.

Talon's Heart
Talon's Heart
Price: 4.21

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Talon's Heart (Kindle Edition)
I felt really let down with the last book by JS so when I read this I was a bit hesitant but I had nothing to fear this book was great with her usual alpha loved up male it had all the elements I love with this author's writing so for myself who is not a fan of polygamy this book was great. Def a book I would recommend.

Underestimated Too
Underestimated Too
Price: 2.40

1.0 out of 5 stars Disgusted!, 21 Mar 2014
I consider myself an open minded person and read a lot of dark reads I am actually a real fan of the typical obsessed anti hero's in my books but to say I was shocked by these two main characters is an understatement! I read the first book and quite enjoyed it for the dark read it was so I looked forward to this one but boy was I disgusted with the female lead Morgan, what woman puts up with domestic abuse tries to justify it and allows it in front of a child she is supposed to love more than anything?...... well Morgan is that type of woman someone who has no respect or dignity and definitely not a genuine love for her poor child. This book I can honestly say sickened me and I consider myself a strong person, this book upset me as a female and as a mother and I hope never to read a book this offensive again. Please do not read if you do no not like to read about a weak selfish woman who seem's to condone her own abuse and truthfully is a disgrace to the brilliant and strong women out there who have suffered domestic violence but have the guts to leave if not for themselves then for their child no man is worth being beat upon.

Dominic (Slater Brothers, #1)
Dominic (Slater Brothers, #1)
Price: 1.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 19 Mar 2014
What can I say about this book apart from the fact that I loved it! As the author said this book is not a sweet romance in the typical sense it has Dominic the male lead swearing a lot at the female lead Bronagh but she too is just as foul to him so I guess it evens out! This book is hilarious at some points and Bronagh is such a unique character with her snarky foul temper and her mouth I for one loved it though. Dominic is a total ass and so possessive of Bronagh it is truly sigh worthy, this story has it all two strong main leads hot brothers and some violence. Only reason it did not get a 5 from me is that there were still questions about Destiny I found unsatisfying and I really think this book could have done with Dominic's POV as I really wanted to have a better feel of his character which I felt was a little under developed. This book also had a few typos and wrong words put in sentences and a few words missing but nothing serious enough to detract from the story so please don't let that stop you from trying this book because it is definitely one of the best book's I have read so far this year! I strongly recommend this book to anyone who does not mind foul language or a male like a caveman when it comes to his lady. Give it a go this new author has done a brilliant job with this debut book!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5