Profile for Mrs. C. Finch > Reviews

Content by Mrs. C. Finch

Mrs. C. Finch "c.finch@open.ac.uk" (England)

Forgotten
Forgotten

3.0 out of 5 stars Forgotten, 26 July 2010
This review is from: Forgotten (Paperback)
Having read all of Susan Lewis novels this is not one of the best. I found it very hard to relate to Lisa Martin as the main character of this book. It was very hard going at the beginning but I had to read to the end to find out what happened. I hope the next book will be as good as earlier ones.

Lost Innocence
Lost Innocence

5.0 out of 5 stars Lost Innocence, 31 July 2009
This review is from: Lost Innocence (Paperback)
This is by far the best book I have read in a long time, since the last Susan Lewis novel I read. I loved the characters of Alicia and her children and Sabrina sounded very real as a schemer and drama queen, neglecting her daughter and husband. I can't wait for The Choice to appear next year and I'm sure it will just as good and worth the wait. Well done Susan great as always.

The Best of Times
The Best of Times
by Penny Vincenzi

5.0 out of 5 stars The best of times, 22 Jun 2009
This review is from: The Best of Times (Hardcover)
This is by far the best book yet that I have read by Penny Vincenzi. All of the characters were very believeable and true to life. All the situations were things that probably do happen from time to time. It was a very easy book to follow considering how many characters it was about.

Missing
Missing

5.0 out of 5 stars Missing, 15 Aug 2007
This review is from: Missing (Hardcover)
This book is marvellous, Susan Lewis gets better and better. I have all her books and loved every one. The stories are so believable and well written.

All the characters were good and the stories behind the scenes, like him finding out about the son he didn't know he had when he had an affair, his daughter's story was good too, and none of them deterred from the fact that Miles's wife was missing and that was the main story.

I hope there are many more to come.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 17, 2008 11:06 AM BST

A Mischievous Life
A Mischievous Life
by Frederick Finch

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 May 2004
This review is from: A Mischievous Life (Paperback)
This is book is very well written and very entertaining to read.
I had to keep on reading until I finished it. I hope there are more to come.

Till We Meet Again
Till We Meet Again
by Lesley Pearse

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Aug 2002
This review is from: Till We Meet Again (Hardcover)
This is the latest Lesley Pearse book I have read and every one gets better. The two main women characters were easy to believe that friendships can break apart when you haven't seen them for years and the men characters were also believeable. I can't wait for the next one.

Heartless
Heartless
by Kat Martin
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars The first Kat Martin book I've read, it was brilliant, 7 Aug 2001
This review is from: Heartless (Mass Market Paperback)
This was the first Kat Martin book I've read and I can't wait to read more. The hero and heroine were both believeable and real and I could relate to both of them. Justin was the typical tall, dark and handsome type and Ariel was the sort of woman who knew what she wanted and how to go about getting it. Brilliant. Very well written.