Profile for Brigitte Tetzlaff > Reviews

Outlander Season 1
Outlander Season 1
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Callous Amazon, 25 May 2015
What? We have to wait an extra week for the season finale? You are kidding? No? How cruel. I curtailed a party to watch it and it wasn't there. How will I last until next week?

Beauty & The Beast - Season 1
Beauty & The Beast - Season 1
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyed this. Holes in the plot you could drive ..., 15 Dec. 2014
Thoroughly enjoyed this. Holes in the plot you could drive a bus through but that didn't matter as it looked good and jogged along at a good pace.

The Full English
The Full English

5.0 out of 5 stars interesting, 9 May 2014
This review is from: The Full English (Audio CD)
a wonderful combination of musicians and voices. The tunes are well chosen - a must have in your collection if you are even remotely interested in folk.

BBC Folk Awards 2014
BBC Folk Awards 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, 9 May 2014
This review is from: BBC Folk Awards 2014 (Audio CD)
Reminds you why you like music that comes from the heart. The input from the newcomers is truly inspiring and gives us all hope for the future!

How Patterns Work: The Fundamental Principles of Pattern Making and Sewing in Fashion Design
by Assembil Books

5.0 out of 5 stars everyone should have one, 9 May 2014
This book was not around when I trained in pattern cutting. This is a tragic fact. It would have saved me so much angst. As a visual learner I found a lot of the other books confusing but I ploughed on. I am a professional couturier now and still found this book informative, it articulated simply all the fundamental principles I now take for granted. I will be using it as a valuable resource when passing the skills on to others and also to remind me of the "how and why" when I come to do something I haven't done for a while. A must have tool for the experienced and beginner alike. I cannot recommend it highly enough. Buy it now or regret it later.