Profile for J. Atherton > Reviews

Content by J. Atherton

J. Atherton "BlouseyBrown" (Slough, Berkshire, UK)

NINTENDO DS LITE RED CARRY CASE
NINTENDO DS LITE RED CARRY CASE
Offered by GamersGear_Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little case for Nintendo DS, 21 Jan 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Excellent, cheap little case for the Nintendo DS. Plenty of space for the console itself, games and other accessories. I would really recommend this item. Friends who have seen it have also bought one. (Have to admit I saw identical ones cheaper on a certain auction site!)

Hopping Rabbit - 24cm
Hopping Rabbit - 24cm
Offered by Fun Fuzion

4.0 out of 5 stars Wabbit, 21 Jan 2009
This review is from: Hopping Rabbit - 24cm (Toy)
Cute furry rabbit that hops, squeaks (no rabbit I've ever heard makes that noise)and waves its ears around. My little boy (age 2) has loved this rabbit as have other visiting children. The fur looks a bit dirty - kind of dust colour - it's either been sitting on a dusty shelf or it's meant to be like that!

VTech Baby's Laptop
VTech Baby's Laptop

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very exciting - child not very interested, 21 Jan 2009
This review is from: VTech Baby's Laptop (Baby Product)
Bought this for my (just) two year old for christmas. Thought he'd like it as he loves pressing buttons & switches etc. I have to admit it didn't look very exciting to me but I'm not a two year old! I can honestly say he's hardly touched it since christmas and nor have any of the other children that I childmind.

Zak Amazing Spiderman Sandwich Containers,3 Pack
Zak Amazing Spiderman Sandwich Containers,3 Pack

3.0 out of 5 stars Fairly flimsy and all 3 containers stuck together, 21 Jan 2009
Bought these containers to put inside my son's lunchbox - thought they were a great find as he's mad about spiderman. They looked good on arrival but are fairly flimsy and split down the sides after only a couple of uses. Also it was really difficult to get all three containers apart.

Batman Dark Knight Stealth Batmobile
Batman Dark Knight Stealth Batmobile

2.0 out of 5 stars Very flimsy and constantly falling apart, 21 Jan 2009
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
My little boy was desperate for the batman dark knight stealth batmobile - he loved the TV adverts where the motorbike came flying out from inside the batmobile. He was a lucky boy and was over the moon to get the batmobile from Father Christmas. What a disappointment! As per the adverts batman & the motorbike do whizz out from inside the batmobile only if you are lucky enough to have carried out the delicate operation of clicking the motorbike in place without the batmobile falling to bits. The whole thing is really flimsy and constantly falling apart. If I had my way it would be at the back of the darkest cupboard or on a high shelf on a permanent basis. This toy absolutely drives me up the wall as my son is always asking me to put it back together - something that is not particularly easy. I could have happily thrown it across the room this afternoon in frustration. Don't say I didn't warn you!