ARRAY(0xb341d1ec)

Profile for BTRL > Reviews

Content by BTRL

BTRL

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
MegaGear Professional Shotgun Camcorder , Camera Microphone for Nikon DSLR D600, D800, D3S, D300S, D7000, D5100, D610, Nikon DF, Canon EOS 60D, 6D, 7D, 5D Mark II, 650D, 5D MK III, Rebel T4i, T3i, T2i, 700D, 650D, 600D, 70D,
Offered by MEGA WEST

3.0 out of 5 stars Too large and soundstage issues., 13 April 2014
This is a bit oversized for most DSLRs or DV camcorders. This is mainly due to it needing 2 AA batteries - most of these mics seem to only need one. It also comes with a large anti-shock mount which makes the whole thing even bigger but you don't have to use that. I found that the right-hand channel had more gain than the left meaning any soundtrack has to be re-balanced in post.

Xtra-Funky Exclusive Universal Car Phone Holder Cradle With 360 Degree Rotate and Window Suction Mount For Mobile Devices Such As PDA, Sat Nav, MP3 Players, Apple iPhone, Samsung, Sony, Nokia, HTC and Many More (See Product page for full list)
Offered by Xtra-Funky Ltd (VAT Registered)

4.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than expected, 7 April 2014
This is a huge device that takes up a lot of acreage on the front windscreen. The dash plate wasn't included in the holder I received. It's a pity that the cradle doesn't lock at 90deg to the mounting arm instead of angled a few degrees either side.

GENUINE ORIGINAL HUAWEI WiFi E5830 U8220 HB4F1 BATTERY 1500mAh
GENUINE ORIGINAL HUAWEI WiFi E5830 U8220 HB4F1 BATTERY 1500mAh
Offered by BTBAI Mall

1.0 out of 5 stars *** DO NOT BUY - POSSIBLY DANGEROUS ***, 11 Feb 2014
The first battery arrived loose if a padded envelope. It was not shrink-wrapped or boxed. It had a dent and a hole in the side and the contacts showed signs of use. I requested a replacement.

After much prevarification including telling me I had originally ordered the wrong battery (which I hadn't) they agreed to send a replacement together with a return envelope for the first battery.

The replacement battery arrived also unwrapped and unboxed (and without the returns envelope). It has 4 dents in it and the contacts show obvious signs of use.

Give that these are Lithium batteries and are prone to exploding when damaged I was not at all happy and I consider them to be potentially dangerous.

Amazon have been informed and have refunded the cost.

I cannot possibly recommend this supplier.

Seiko TR-2300 English - French Translator
Seiko TR-2300 English - French Translator
Offered by Calculators-Online

1.0 out of 5 stars A total waste of money and time, 5 Feb 2014
I got this for a forthcoming camping holiday to France. I should have read the previous reviews. It's totally useless. I at least expected to be able to ask a garage for unleaded petrol/fuses/screenwash/engine oil, you know, everyday motoring things - no chance. How about the supermarket? Perhaps some different sorts of fish for supper. Well it managed cod but that's all. At the campsite - where's the chemical disposal point? - no it doesn't know that either. It might be OK for an American tourist flying in and staying at a hotel but for anything else it's a waste of money and time.

Toshiba 32GB MICRO SD MEMORY CARD CLASS 10 UHS-I 32 GB
Toshiba 32GB MICRO SD MEMORY CARD CLASS 10 UHS-I 32 GB
Offered by Sunwood-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Card OK but adapter iffy, 29 Jan 2014
The memory card seems to work OK and is rated class 10. I had a problem getting a PC to recognise the card when it was plugged into the accompanying adapter. I had to remove the card from the adapter and re-insert it a couple of times before my laptop with a built-in SD card slot recognised it.

CLiPtec® Universal Travel Organiser (Cables, Mouse, USB, Power Adapters etc.)
CLiPtec® Universal Travel Organiser (Cables, Mouse, USB, Power Adapters etc.)
Offered by ExpressPro

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small to be useful, 29 Jan 2014
I bought this so I could put my laptop into a sleeve and the power supply, UK mains lead and a mouse into this bag. I couldn't get the accessories to all go in at the same time; the bag's too small and I'm concerned the mouse will be damaged by the power supply or leads being crushed against it.

Targus 17.3" Laptop Sleeve / 17.3 Laptop Case in Black (Blue, reversible) w/ USB optical mouse
Offered by JSP online

3.0 out of 5 stars Oversized but useful., 29 Jan 2014
As stated in the description this item was wrongly labelled at the factory. My 17" Samsung laptop fits but not snuggly. There's a lot of spare space around it so it slides about in the bag. The thing's a bit like a hot water bottle cover. The mouse is totally redundant especially as there's nowhere to put it in the bag! It'll probably come in as a spare for the desktop some day.

Bundle - 4in1 Charger + 2x Battery DMW-BCM13E DMW-BCM13 for Panasonic Lumix DMC-FT5 | DMC-TS5 | DMC-TZ37 | DMC-TZ40 | DMC-TZ41 | DMC-ZS30 and more... [ Li-ion; 1030mah; 3.6V ]
Offered by M&L Mobiles UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Sad little people desperate not to get a bad review, 22 Jan 2014
First of all, before even sending the item, the sellers emailed me exhorting me not to write a bad review. They also sent an invoice all in German.

After sending the item I got another email begging me to give a them positive review.

These messages immediately put my back up and I wonder what's wrong with the product that they are so desperate not to get a bad write-up.

Well it arrived, somewhat slowly, from Germany. It arrived in a padded bag containing lots of little plastic bags and cardboard boxes. The batteries don't directly fit the charger - you have to use a small (supplied) carrier as well. The first battery charged in less than 30 minutes and when I put it into my TZ40 it said "Please wait" and then the screen went blank. So I waited... and I waited... and I waited... and nothing happened so I got fed up and took the battery out. I put it on charge again and this time it took much longer and the camera worked when I re-installed it. The second battery took about 2 hours to charge and worked straightaway.

Obviously I've only just got these so I have no idea on how long the charge keeps the camera going for or how long the battery itself will last.

But I'm REALLY FED UP with sellers exhorting me to write a good review.

VicTsing® White Wireless Headphones Bluetooth 3.0 Headset Earphone Handsfree Stereo With Microphone For iPhone 4 4S,iPhone 5 5S 5C,iPad 4 Mini,iPod,Macbook iMac Sony Nokia Lumia 920 Samsung Galaxy S3 S4 HTC
Offered by VICTECH

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and work well, 22 Jan 2014
I bought two of these so my partner and I could listen on separate sets to music from a tablet whilst camping. Unfortunately the tablet wouldn't connect to both simultaneously so I bought a Kokkia A10M multi-stream bluetooth adapter and that enabled both of us to set volumes independently. My partner suffers some hearing loss and needs to have her headphones louder than mine. The headphones are comfortable to wear for long periods and do exactly what we want.

KOKKIA A10m (NEW Luxurious Black) MULTI-STREAM 3.5mm Universal EDR Bluetooth Stereo Transmitter/Splitter (can stream to 2 EDR receivers concurrently) for iPod/iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch/iPod Shuffle, e-Book Readers, Sandisk Sansa, Zune, Tablets, SONY PSP, Nintendo DS, MP3/MP4, PCs, PDAs, any 3.5mm Jack Device
Offered by KOKKIA

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well once pairing has been achieved, 22 Jan 2014
I bought this so that my partner and I could listen on separate headphones to music from a tablet whilst camping. It enables both of us to set volumes independently. My partner suffers some hearing loss and needs to have her headphones louder than mine. There was an initial problem pairing both sets of headphones but I think that was "finger problem" on my part rather than anything wroing with the unit. It's now working fine.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9