Profile for honey39 > Reviews

Orphan Black - Season One
Orphan Black - Season One
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding!!!!, 4 Aug. 2014
This is a well executed show. Tatiana Maslany is astonishing as she convincingly plays many parts. The story is superb and all well acted. I would recommend this show to anyone as it holds your attention throughout and I am desperate to watch season 2 but hugely disappointed that it's not part of my prime membership like the first. Outstanding show, one of the best I've seen in a long time.

Text-to-Speech
Text-to-Speech

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Text-to-Speech (App)
Great app. Have an illness that affects my speech and this is simply a life saver in any situation as it doesn't need an internet connection.

Soap Is To The Body What Laughter Is To The Soul Bathroom Quote - Mural Wall Art Decal Sticker (Medium)
Offered by We Print For You

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible!, 13 May 2014
Awful! Most wall decals are easy to take from the sheet and onto the wall. This one, more expensive, was dreadful to take off. The whole sheet was a big sticker and I ended up throwing the whole thing in the bin. I have bought plenty of these and most of them cost no more than £2.50, and have been beautiful. I was so, so disappointed.

Urtekram Organic Rose Shampoo Normal Hair 250ml
Urtekram Organic Rose Shampoo Normal Hair 250ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product!!, 13 May 2014
Has eased my itchy scalp which undoubtedly was down to non organic plastic, parable and SLES laden shampoos. Doesn't matter that it doesn't lather much, hair feels great. Used with the conditioner my hair is breathing a sigh of relief!

Kindle Fire HD 7", HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

4.0 out of 5 stars good but little disappointed, 31 Mar. 2014
The kindle fire as a whole works pretty well although is prone to freezing and had to do a factory default setting after a month as videos stopped streaming. It also has no camera which on this size, used to have one. It would be helpful to be able to expand the memory as there are so many books, music and movies I wish I could store on it.
I would recommend the kindle as it is good value for money, however would be pretty fantastic with the issues mentioned above.

blinkbox Music
blinkbox Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, 8 Mar. 2014
This review is from: blinkbox Music (App)
One of the best music apps ever. Can be used offline and I don't even mind the ad that comes on as its totally worth it, and isn't on too often. Adding to that, the more you choose songs you like, this influences your station which tailors to your personal likes and plays the music you love. Just brilliant!