Profile for Mme Janice Hook > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Vintage Style Garage Special Retro METAL Wall Poster Sign Plaque 30x20cm
Vintage Style Garage Special Retro METAL Wall Poster Sign Plaque 30x20cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sign!, 17 April 2014
My son-in-law loved this present, he now has a small collection of them in his garage workshop and is delighted.

Vintage Style Full Service Garage Retro METAL Wall Poster Sign Plaque 30x20cm
Vintage Style Full Service Garage Retro METAL Wall Poster Sign Plaque 30x20cm
Offered by YourStickerArt

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sign!, 17 April 2014
My Son-in-law was delighted with this retro sign for his garage workshop, bought for him as one of his Christmas presents.

VonHaus Upright Steam Mop 1500W with 2 FREE Microfibre Cloth Pads & Extra Long 5m Power Cord - White
Offered by Unity J Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant mop!, 17 Dec. 2013
I'm so thrilled with this steam mop, I did order separately, following someone's recommendation in a previous review, a microfibre washable replacement pad which fits an H20, and which I like better than the two supplied with the mop, with that pad on it's a really mean machine! I have two dogs and a tiled floor and, before I had the steam mop, even daily washing didn't get the floor as clean as it is now, it gleams! As you can tell I'm over the moon with it!

Dinosaur Cup Cake Toppers (Pack Of 12)
Dinosaur Cup Cake Toppers (Pack Of 12)
Offered by Party Save Smile

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile dinosaurs, 4 Nov. 2013
My dinosaur mad great niece loved these toppers at her 4th birthday tea party, her Mummy even put them on the sandwiches! They were a great success.

Cute Peppa Pig soft ball ball perfect for ball catching fun with your friends.
Cute Peppa Pig soft ball ball perfect for ball catching fun with your friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter loves it!, 3 Oct. 2013
I bought this as one of the presents for my little granddaughter's 3rd birthday, she really loves it and it helps with hand/eye coordination.

Great Western Swindon
Great Western Swindon
by Tim Bryan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Western Swindon, 23 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Great Western Swindon (Paperback)
Bought this book as a present for a friend, I'm sure that he's going to be pleased with it as he worked on the railways and is an enthusiast. I think this will prove to be an interesting read.It's a well presented book.

The Eddie Stobart Story
The Eddie Stobart Story
by Hunter Davies

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband loved this, 27 Feb. 2013
All Eddie Stobart fans will enjoy this book, my husband found it a very interesting read, he being a great fan of Eddie Stobart

Weird But True
Weird But True
by National Geographic

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read for the grandchildren (and the grown ups!), 27 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Weird But True (Paperback)
Our grandchildren found this book quite fascinating and we were all intrigued by the information that they read to us

PLAIN REAL LEATHER DOG COLLAR BROWN SEWN SIZE 16'' (41cms)
PLAIN REAL LEATHER DOG COLLAR BROWN SEWN SIZE 16'' (41cms)
Offered by Doggy Trendz

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 27 Feb. 2013
Bought one each for our two dogs and found the collars to be very good value for money, very strong.

Mrs Brown's Boys - Series 1 [DVD] [2011]
Mrs Brown's Boys - Series 1 [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Brendan O'Carroll
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars A real hoot!, 27 Feb. 2013
Didn't see this when it was on TV, bought it for my husband, but we both found it highly amusing!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3