Profile for Tabitha > Reviews

Complete Color Index
Complete Color Index
by Jim Krause

3.0 out of 5 stars There are better products than this, 29 July 2011
This review is from: Complete Color Index (Paperback)
I bought this book trying to save money. I initially found this book useful, but I'm not keen on a lot of the colour combinations and the one time I did use a colour combination for a professional printing job, it printed much darker (could have been any number of reasons). I have now bought PANTONE 4-Colour Process Guide Set Euro (just the coated version) off ebay for half price. Much more useful and more logical when searching for a colour.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 28, 2012 8:07 PM BST

Health Arena Maxislim Day 28 Capsules
Health Arena Maxislim Day 28 Capsules

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 29 July 2011
Curbs appetite, but felt very buzzy and I would absoluetly not take these if I was going to work. Heart rate felt very high, not a nice feeling.

Sweet Cures Waterfall D-Mannose 50 x 1g Tablets
Sweet Cures Waterfall D-Mannose 50 x 1g Tablets
Offered by Popular Brands

5.0 out of 5 stars Cures UTI and Cystits without antibiotics, 6 Jun 2011
I first came across D-mannose on the internet before it was available in the UK. I ordered it from the US and it has been the only thing to make life normal again. I have been prone to recurrent UTIs for 10 years. I take a couple of tablets daily and it prevents me getting UTIs.

If I stop taking it for a while and then I get a UTI, this takes it away. While pregnant, I took 2 courses of antibiotics, neither of which stopped a UTI. But a week of D-mannose stopped the symptoms and got rid of the infection.

I cannot stress enough what a brilliant product this is, for someone who has suffered from years of UTIs.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 28, 2012 8:10 PM BST

Gillette Venus Bikini Kit
Gillette Venus Bikini Kit

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish trimmer, 20 May 2011
Worked really well, was very quick to use. Only place I could find it was on amazon from the US. Was very pleased with this purchase initially. However the blade went very rusty within a month, stopped being able to cut hair due to rust. The blade is not replaceable, so had to bin the whole thing.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great slow cooker, 19 May 2011
This slow cooker is fab. I put it on in the morning and dinner is ready in the evening. I mostly cook the meal without stock until 5pm when lift out food for my baby. I then add a couple of stock cubes and sometimes wine, or other ingredients not for babies, and turn up the temperature for the last hour.

The food is very tender and delicious.

I searched for a model that did not have a plastic or ceramic pot (leaching issues), so glass is ideal. it goes in the dishwasher, so perfect.

Prince Lionheart Infant Dishwasher Basket
Prince Lionheart Infant Dishwasher Basket

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful, 15 May 2011
Have had two for 3.5 years and still going strong. As with all items in a dishwasher, make sure there is space for water to circulate. Have used for tommee tippee, born free and dr brown teats, necks and lids as well as dummies and lids.

Could not have done without this item.

Family Seat Polypropylene Gloss White Toilet Seat
Family Seat Polypropylene Gloss White Toilet Seat
Offered by SEINE SALES

3.0 out of 5 stars Magnets too strong for littles ones, 15 May 2011
Great idea for a toilet seat, much tidier and more hygienic than a lift off child seat. If I was buying again, I would buy one without magnets to hold the child's seat of the way.

If someone leaves the child seat up, my three year old cannot get her seat down by herself because the magnets are so strong.

Thermos CoolKidz Steel Food Jar Blue 290ml
Thermos CoolKidz Steel Food Jar Blue 290ml

2.0 out of 5 stars Must NOT be used to keep baby food warm or cool, 15 May 2011
I bought this product specifically for baby food. It does not say anywhere in the description that it cannot be used for baby food. Only once the product has been opened do you see an information sheet saying it must not be used for baby food due to the possibility of bacterial growth.

I've now seen the foogo version which says it is for babies 6 months +. From the description I can't see a difference between the 2, except for the price.

Kenwood CH180 Mini Chopper - 300 Watt - White
Kenwood CH180 Mini Chopper - 300 Watt - White

5.0 out of 5 stars makes good baby food, 20 Mar 2011
bought this to make baby food, makes smooth purees....can smell a little bit of a burning smell when I make it go faster, but does not affect the food.

Page: 1 | 2