Profile for P0ppycat > Reviews

P0ppycat "p0ppycat" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Holts GG2R Gun Gum Paste 200 g
Holts GG2R Gun Gum Paste 200 g

1.0 out of 5 stars Used this stuff yesterday on a friends Ford Focus, ..., 24 July 2016
Used this stuff yesterday on a friends Ford Focus, lasted just over a hour before it came apart, followed instruction cleaned the exhaust removed rust. I used it before on my old car too same happened. I left this over night to cure as well utter rubbish product

Black + Decker WM536 Dual Height Workmate
Black + Decker WM536 Dual Height Workmate

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than many of the cheap workmates and clones out ..., 24 July 2016
Better than many of the cheap workmates and clones out there but not quite as solid as my 20+ year old workmate I still have but now use on allotment

Medical Ear Thermometer - With Forehead Function Dual Mode - Celsius and Fahrenheit Clinical Tested CE and FDA Approved iProvèn DMT-116A - Professional Precision And Medical Accuracy
Offered by iProvèn Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use can do ear or head temperature with ..., 24 July 2016
Seems to do the job, easy to use can do ear or head temperature with click of relevant button and quick to display it

Chilli Focus Premium Liquid Concentrated Fertiliser 5 Litre
Chilli Focus Premium Liquid Concentrated Fertiliser 5 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars ... years now on my chillies and always have a good, 24 July 2016
I use this for 3 years now on my chillies and always have a good crop

Sonax 230200 Extreme Wheel Cleaner Plus
Sonax 230200 Extreme Wheel Cleaner Plus

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 July 2016
Good cleaner but a bit on expensive side.

Castrol EDGE Engine Oil 0W-30 A5/B5 1L
Castrol EDGE Engine Oil 0W-30 A5/B5 1L

5.0 out of 5 stars Never any issues cant say if its any better than other premium brands but this is one that ..., 24 July 2016
I use this all time in my Honda civic. Never any issues cant say if its any better than other premium brands but this is one that Honda recommend

Gardening Tools Pruning Shears. Best As Heavy Duty Trimmers, Garden Shears, Hand Pruners & Cutters
Offered by BasilicaBotanica

5.0 out of 5 stars Great secateurs. I have two other pairs of shears ..., 24 July 2016
Great secateurs. I have two other pairs of shears one cheap on and another Spear & Jackson Razorsharp Geared Anvil Secateurs and this one is by far the best. Cuts through even small branches cleanly and I like the feel of them in your hand.

Wheelie Bin Lid Hinge Pins x2 (15mm x 55mm)
Wheelie Bin Lid Hinge Pins x2 (15mm x 55mm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fit and replace one of my hinges on ..., 1 Dec. 2015
Easy to fit and replace one of my hinges on the council wheelie bin. I have one spare for next time as I only wanted one

Nestling®10W LED YELLOW RECHARGEABLE / PORTABLE FLOOD / WORK LIGHT IN COOL / DAY WHITE ** EASY TO USE FLOODLIGHT - IDEAL FOR CAMPING, WORKSHOPS, BOATS, ETC **
Offered by nestling store

2.0 out of 5 stars I bought it for a workshop says it good for that its an old garage, 1 Dec. 2015
Not very powerful light. I bought it for a workshop says it good for that its an old garage. it only lights up a small area if you work in it. Its okay for a temporary light but that's about it.

Innoo Tech Motion Sensor Spotlight Anear Led Ultra Bright Wireless Weatherproof Spotlight with PIR Motion Triggered for Outdoor/Indoor Use, Battery Powered 500 Lumens ...
Offered by Anear

2.0 out of 5 stars I bought this to replace a similar Mr beams 300 ..., 1 Dec. 2015
I bought this to replace a similar Mr beams 300 lumens light which broke due to MIL dropping it when she wanted to replace the batteries. This light is used mainly to light up a small area approximately 5 steps to her house. It is around 2 metres the steps from her house and it does light up that area. i wouldn't say its any brighter than the Mr beams light which is 300 lumens and this is 500 lumens. Since she got it on October we also bought 4x D cell 4000mAh (quite powerful batteries) 7 dayshop batteries. I have had to charge them 3 times since so either this light consumes power an awful lot more than mr beams or the batteries are rubbish. When we had the mr beams light we used 4 duracell batteries and they lasted a year. Make up what you will but I do feel something isnt right. I dont know of the light is one a lot more than the mr beams as I dont live at MIL house.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 3, 2015 10:05 AM GMT