Profile for only1jackieb > Reviews

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang [2 Disc Special Edition] [1968] [DVD]
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang [2 Disc Special Edition] [1968] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dick Van Dyke

5.0 out of 5 stars Chitty Chitty Bang Bang DVD, 10 April 2004
Absolutely fantastic film - I loved it when I was a child and now my four children (9,6,4,2) are enjoying it as much - it actually keeps them quiet and I can sit and enjoy the lovely songs and scenes once again.
Delivery was excellent and the DVD quality is superb - we have it on video but it is a bit crackly from the usage over the years, but with this DVD I hope to have many more years of clear viewing of a classic family film.

Learning Ladder Year 4
Learning Ladder Year 4
Offered by Satsumo

5.0 out of 5 stars Learning Ladder Year 4, 10 April 2004
This review is from: Learning Ladder Year 4 (CD-ROM)
Brilliant - my child loves it can't get her off the computer!!! Very well laid out and very interesting almost like not learning when you are!!

Jack the Ripper Walk (Louis' London Walks)
Jack the Ripper Walk (Louis' London Walks)
by Paul Kenneth Garner

5.0 out of 5 stars Jack the Ripper Walk - pocket size book, 26 Mar 2004
I purchased this for my husband as he has always been interested in any kind of walks and as we live close to London he quite often travels up and wanders round.
He has found this book very interesting and given a very clear insight in to the goings on during this shocking period in our history.
My husband is not a great reader but when this book arrived his nose was in it and he didn't re-appear until he had completed the book.
Would recommend this book highly - well written and keeps you interested and opens up a lot of questions that you want to answer and entices you to go to the places mentioned and discover the truth for yourself.

The Natural Way to Beat Depression: The Groundbreaking Discovery of EPA to Change Your Life
by Hilary Boyd

5.0 out of 5 stars Natural Way to Beat Depression - EPA WOW!!!, 26 Mar 2004
I have suffered from depression for over three years and only diagnosed in the last six months. What a relief to find a book that is down to earth and understandable in laymans terms and the concepts actually work. HOORAY This book has helped me immensely and it was only by chance that I even knew it existed. I was browsing through Amazons offers and this was a recommendation.
THANK YOU so much - I have passed on the title and authors information to several friends and family members whom I think will benefit from this very informative book.
I would recommend to any body who suffers or knows a sufferer of depression.

VHS
Offered by shannon-raven

5.0 out of 5 stars Barney - More Barney Songs, 26 Mar 2004
Purchased for my two and four year olds and they love it - sing along and do all the actions - it has replaced Monster's Inc and Peter Pan II for non-stop playing in our house. Even the six and nine year old have been heard singing along!!!!!!!!!!
Great service and good value for money on this video.

VHS
Offered by shannon-raven

5.0 out of 5 stars Barney - More Barney Songs, 26 Mar 2004
My four and two year olds adore this Barney tape - our house used to have Monsters Inc all the time now this has been replaced with Barney - they have learnt all the songs and sing along and do the actions. Even the six and nine year old have been heard joining in!!!
Very pleased with the quality of this tape and the packaging and the delivery service was very prompt.