Profile for orsharp > Reviews

The Life And Crimes Of Alice Cooper
The Life And Crimes Of Alice Cooper
Price: 30.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Cooper Compilaton, 9 April 2011
Disc 1 and 2 are in my opinion the best because I love early Alice Cooper work and they cover it all brilliantly even including some really early demo versions of songs that I had never found anywhere else. I would pay the price of this box set just for these two discs alone! Best Tracks : every one!

Disc 3 - This disc is my least favourite of the 4. It features quite a few songs that are less 'rocky' with a lot of 80s synthy and ballady stuff on it that I am less fond of. However it also has song good demo songs I had not heard before. Best Tracks: Because (Beatles cover with the Bee Gees) and Look at You Over There Ripping the Sawdust From My Teddy Bear [demo].

Disc 4 - This disc gets a lot heavier with late 80s in 90s Alice Cooper. It is a really good disc to rock out to. Best Songs: Hand's of Death (with Rob Zombie) and Freedom.

Overall this is a very good compilation as it completely covers the career of Alice Cooper up to the mid 90s including a lot of rare demo work. A brilliant addition to any Cooper fan and a great starter for any Cooper fan to be!

Sony DR BT 21 G Bluetooth Headphones Black
Sony DR BT 21 G Bluetooth Headphones Black

4.0 out of 5 stars good headphone, 30 Jan 2011
I love these headphones, got them free with my bluetooth mp3 player. unfortunately i lost sound in one ear after a year and i think they are pretty expensive to replace.

Maxell 100 pk Recordable Cd 80 Mins
Maxell 100 pk Recordable Cd 80 Mins
Offered by EliteInnovationsuk
Price: 15.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Quality, 9 Nov 2010
These are very good quality CDs and perfect for burning music, they work fine on my CD player and DVD players, so I naturally assume they work on most others. Not had any errors while burning. Also a good price for a good make, which is a bonus. They only problem was I was expecting a cake with 100 in it, as in the picture, but received two packs of 50 and not in a cake. This wasn't too big a problem as I had a cake from previous CDs, but just warning be careful you may have a buy a cake for them if you don't have one, unless it was just me who got the two 50 sets. But nevertheless good quality for a good price, well worth it.

Page: 1 | 2