Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Toshiba Satellite L750-1XF 15.6-inch Laptop (Intel Core i3-380M 2.53 GHz, RAM 4 GB, HDD 640 GB, Windows 7 Home Premium)

2.0 out of 5 stars Toshiba satellite laptop., 19 Dec. 2013
Just after one year I started having trouble I was told the guarantee had just tun out and I would have to return it to Toshiba for repair. I explained to amazon & Toshiba that under European rules af electrical goods had to have a two year guarantee but both Amazon & Toshiba refused to cover the guarantee.so be aware make sure you get the 2 year guarantee you are due under E.U rules.

TomTom GO Carry Case for x40 & x50 LIVE device's
TomTom GO Carry Case for x40 & x50 LIVE device's

2.0 out of 5 stars Tom Tom Go carry case for a live device, 27 Mar. 2011
I purchased Tom Tom 1005 which I am very happy with,and I also ordered the Tom Tom Go Carry case.
This case is much to small for the Tom Tom 1005.Amazon should give the sizes that will fit into this case,and save us the bother of having to return it from Spain.make sure this Item fits your Tom Tom before you purchase it.