Profile for Mr. P. Saunders > Reviews

Content by Mr. P. Saunders

Mr. P. Saunders "Pete Saunders" (Surrey, UK)

The Best Oral Sex Ever - His Guide to Going Down
The Best Oral Sex Ever - His Guide to Going Down
by Yvonne K. Fulbright

5.0 out of 5 stars All You Can Eat, 8 Mar. 2015
Tips on cunnilingus? This booked has it licked.

Aluminium Foil 18" (450mm x 75m) - industrial size for your kitchen or professional establishment

5.0 out of 5 stars Never Foiled Again...., 14 April 2011
As a sufferer of schizophrenia, this 18'' deluxe wonder foil lets me create the kind of bash hat I need to protect my fragile mind from intergalactic messages transmitting down through the cosmos. And with no lunar signals to cloud my thoughts,I can chase the dragon to my hearts content using the same product - wicked cool. It's not just me who benefits either because I do too and him as well.

Jacob's Ladder [DVD]
Jacob's Ladder [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tim Robbins

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny stuff!, 27 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Jacob's Ladder [DVD] (DVD)
Jacob Cracker is a Vietnamese window cleaner without a care in the world, or so he thought......

Based on the early Simon Weston novel, 'Jacob's Ladder' is a comedy from the late sixties starring Edward Seagrove & Madison Bentley.
Our hero Jacob is a mild mannered self employed window cleaner who cycles around his home town of Caesar in search of work accompanied by his faithful dog Fetch. One fateful day Jacob discovers his bicycle, dog & ladder have been stolen from his yard & all comedic hell breaks loose!
In his quest to find his treasured possessions Jacob encounters many strange & interesting characters including Mrs Jones the one legged psychic & Beef Cake Charlie the hilarious vicar with a passion for onion soup! One of my favourite scenes involves the local prostitute Mary Queens who meets Jacob in the towns hospital where they proceed to have all kinds of Tom Foolery with a rusty wheelchair & six pairs of surgical gloves! Truly the the most magical moment of the film & one that has to be seen to be believed!
I won't spoil the ending to this classic sixties ladder/dog buddy epic but I will just say it brings the house down when viewed by myself & friends - to those that HAVE seen it - can dogs really DO that!!?? In the wonderful world of 'Jacobs Ladder' it seems they can!

Highly recommended.

The Human Centipede [First Sequence] (Directors Cut) [DVD]
The Human Centipede [First Sequence] (Directors Cut) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dieter Laser
Offered by bestmediagroup

2.0 out of 5 stars Insecticide please., 9 Sept. 2010
I watched 'The Human Centipede' in 3 segments ( honestly ) & what a dull uninspired piece of double, neh triple Dutch crap it turned out to be. Basically 1 dude & 2 girls stitched mouth to anus by a Germanic Dr Krankenstein with a tiresome drawn out ending , bringing nothing new to table & 3 half hours I'll never see again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 13, 2010 11:23 AM BST