Profile for M. A. Hibberd > Reviews

Content by M. A. Hibberd

M. A. Hibberd "markyhibbs" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
IMECIG® L1 Electronic Cigarette Vaping with LED Battery Rechargeable | E Cig Atomizer Coil | without E Liquid Juice | E Cigarette Starter Kit | Vaporiser Case | No Nicotine | White & Black
Offered by Imecig

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 May 2016
Arrived very quickly, extremely easy to use, great-looking e-cig and you get a proper decent hit off it too. Very pleased with this purchase.

House of Gold & Bones Part 2
House of Gold & Bones Part 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic album, highly recommended., 23 Mar. 2016
I thought that 'House of Gold & Bones Part 1' was an exceptional album, but Part 2 is simply one of the best that I've ever had the pleasure to listen to... again, and again, and again... awesome.

House of Gold & Bones Part 1 [Explicit]
House of Gold & Bones Part 1 [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Mar. 2016
Fantastic album, and easily the best 'Stonesour' offering so far (haven't listened to Part 2 yet though, so that opinion could change). Cannot recommend enough.

Sebastien Loeb Rally EVO (PS4)
Sebastien Loeb Rally EVO (PS4)
Offered by M.E. GAMES

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 31 Jan. 2016
Without a doubt, the best rally game that I've played on a console so far, realistic and as tough as old boots too, but persevere and you'll soon be reaping the rewards. Very pleased with this purchase, especially as I know that it's going to keep me busy for quite a while.

Under the Dome - Season 3 [DVD]
Under the Dome - Season 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mike Vogel

5.0 out of 5 stars Sublimely barmy but an all-round great end to this series., 29 Dec. 2015
Okay, the storyline was pretty ridiculous (but then, so are half of the storylines of sci-fi stuff that I enjoy), but it still made for compulsive viewing. Good ending too. This was by far my favourite of the three seasons of UTD, and I'll miss it now that the series has finished for good.

Prime Suspect - The True Story of John Cannan, The Only Man the Police Want to Investigate for the Murder of Suzy Lamplugh

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitive study of John Cannan, 12 Dec. 2015
I first read this book many years ago, under its previous guise of 'Ladykiller'. Have recently read it again, as I still own the original hardback copy. To date, this remains the definitive study of the convicted killer of Shirley Banks, John Cannan (who is also a suspect in both the disappearance of Suzy Lamplugh and the murder of Sandra Court), and I would have no reservations in highly recommending this work to anyone interested in the case.

Fallout 4 (PS4)
Fallout 4 (PS4)

1.0 out of 5 stars Unplayable due to crashes., 14 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Fallout 4 (PS4) (Video Game)
Very disappointed. Was enjoying this game until it started to crash at the same spot over and over again. I seem to recall having a similar problem with 'New Vegas', but not to this extent.

Need For Speed (PS4)
Need For Speed (PS4)
Offered by Game_Front

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 7 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Need For Speed (PS4) (Video Game)
This one reminds me a lot of NFS: Underground, which I never played, but spent months watching my son play, back in the day. He's slowly got bored of this sort of game over the years, whilst I've gone in the opposite direction, and it's now my turn to have a bash... and I'm having a great time. Delicious graphics, plenty of events going on that are combined with seamless online racing, and the car customisation is a blast. This one is going to keep me busy for quite a while...

Better Call Saul - Season 1 [DVD]
Better Call Saul - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bob Odenkirk

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Nov. 2015
I did not have high hopes for this, as Saul Goodman was far from my favourite character in BB, and I wasn't quite sure where a spin-off featuring the character could actually go. Having now completed watching season 1, all that I can say is that it's been truly compelling viewing. Would highly recommend.

Sleep Alone
Sleep Alone

5.0 out of 5 stars it's a great track, highly recommended, 24 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Sleep Alone (MP3 Download)
I'd never heard of the band, and this song first came to my attention when waiting for 'Terminator: Genisys' to come on, down at the local cinema. I actually thought it was by 'A-ha'. Whatever, it's a great track, highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5