Profile for Mrs J V Bettis > Reviews

Content by Mrs J V Bettis

Mrs J V Bettis

3 x atFoliX Screen Protection Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ30 - FX-Antireflex anti-reflective
Offered by @FoliX GmbH

1.0 out of 5 stars atFoilX FX ABTIREFLEX SCREEN PROECTOR FOR PANASONIC LUMIX DMC -TZ30, 14 Aug 2013
I have fitted a normal screen protector before with no problems.
This protector was very hard to fit. The first two tries did not work and when I tried the third protector the tab came away and rendered it useless.
I cannot advise but not to buy this.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 14, 2013 3:22 PM BST

3 x atFoliX Screen Protection Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ30 - FX-Antireflex anti-reflective
Offered by @FoliX GmbH

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth buying., 15 July 2013
Having fitted and used a normal screen protector I thought that this one would be as easy to fit. Wrong! My first attempt was a disaster. Tried the second film - a little better but not much. Tried the 3rd and last film - the tag came away during fitting. Have given up and ordered a Delkin shade. Having used Delkin products in the past I am a lot more hopeful of getting something that will help with the glare problem on my Panasonic camera.
Watch out for my test report on this in due course!

My System (Chess Classics)
My System (Chess Classics)
by Aron Nimzowitsch

5.0 out of 5 stars Every Chess Player should have this., 6 May 2012
This is the one book on Chess that every player should buy and read. There are hundreds of books on the game, some good, some not so good. Some will teach you something, some will not, but this book will teach every player a great deal and is a must have.

Bobby Fischer Against the World [DVD]
Bobby Fischer Against the World [DVD]
Dvd ~ Liz Garbus
Offered by Dogwoof Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have Video for all Chess Players., 2 Nov 2011
This is something I think every Chess Player should watch, a great video which goes a long way to understanding something about the man who was perhaps the greatest chess player ever.
Even those who do not play the Royal Game will enjoy this one.