Profile for Stephen Mcleod > Reviews

Content by Stephen Mcleod

Stephen Mcleod "game adict" (uk)

Page: 1 | 2
The Da Vinci Code (Robert Langdon)
The Da Vinci Code (Robert Langdon)
by Dan Brown

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, thrilling, unputadownable etc but over hyped, 8 July 2007
I would have given this book five stars if not had it been over hyped. If i had gone into a book shop and not known much about it then i would have read and given it full stars but because i expected it to be amazingly brilliant and hard to understand i gave it 4 stars becasue it did not meet my expectations.

Lost - Season 3 [DVD]
Lost - Season 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Matthew Fox

5.0 out of 5 stars Best season!!!Worst flashbacks!!Except a couple!, 18 Jun 2007
This review is from: Lost - Season 3 [DVD] (DVD)
This season is great and the best but the flashbacks have got so pointless i would rather watch paint dry, that would help reveal the secrets of lost more. Although a couple are good like desmonds and lockes.

Buy this season even if u have already seen them all, i know i am. Buy it just for the crazy ending.

Test Drive Unlimited (Xbox 360)
Test Drive Unlimited (Xbox 360)
Offered by rockaway-records

1.0 out of 5 stars please dont buy this game!!!Rent it!!!, 12 Jun 2007
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This game started out as a 5 star game, it seemed great, u could go anywhere etc. But after a couple of days it became very boring this is because there is no real thing u can follow e.g. story line career etc.

So my advice is rent it dont buy it.

Forza Motorsport 2: Limited Edition (Xbox 360)
Forza Motorsport 2: Limited Edition (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars one word, FANTASTIC!!!!!!, 12 Jun 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
The game is great and it has a highly addictive career. Worth every penny. Also the limited edition is good because it is a really thick book and full writing + few pictures. It helps you with over steer and other things like that. Oh yeah it also talks about different car companys + you get three extra cars. The custom feature is brilliant and keeps you hooked for ages. In my opinion it is a great game up there with the other great games, gow, oblivion etc. If u do or dont like racing belive me this game is good, but watch out for those corners.

Forza Motorsport 2 (Xbox 360)
Forza Motorsport 2 (Xbox 360)
Offered by vinnies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game if u do a 1 thing!!!, 1 Jun 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is a great game but if you dont follow the brake lines that tell u how much u need to brake and when, it is a terible terible game. If you do this then the game is great because it has great graphics and if you watch the video review on gamespot then you will know you will be able to customise the cars. If you wana exchange views contact me on my gamertag DonutboyMc. The demos great so i think the real thing will be even better.

The Zen Teachings of Bodhidharma
The Zen Teachings of Bodhidharma
by Bodhidharma

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!!, 21 April 2007
This book is reallly great it is set out in a question answer way. So poeple express there doughts in any of his teaching and he every time clearly answers them. This is very inspiring but the best book to read is nothing special:livivng zen by charlotte joko beck. Still u can see that this mans teachings from so long ago still apply today. Worth every penny.

Family Guy - Season 3 [DVD] [1999]
Family Guy - Season 3 [DVD] [1999]
Dvd ~ Seth MacFarlane
Offered by rsdvd

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like outrageous you will like this, 13 Feb 2007
Short and simple its hilarious!!! What makes family guy good it covers a lot of different sense of humors. It dosent just stick to one. This is a brilliant comedy i recomend it. I think it is the best out of the five.

If you have whatched family guy before this is a must buy but i would recomend watching an episode before you buy it may offend you, There is some offensive stuff.

The God Delusion
The God Delusion
by Richard Dawkins

1.0 out of 5 stars why!!!!!!, 5 Feb 2007
This review is from: The God Delusion (Hardcover)
I personally do not see the point of this book. This is because we all have are own way are own path. Who is this person to say that people should not folow a religion. I think none of us have the right. We are all so self centered that we try change the world to what we want. One day we will inderstand that things will always be like this and we shouldnt change what is around us we should change what is in us. I am not telling you to read this book but keep an open mind and try and look

from the point of view of the person whos religion this is. We can try and change the world as much as we want it will never become what we want it to be.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 29, 2013 7:25 PM GMT

The Righteous Men
The Righteous Men
by Sam Bourne

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly a great book, 4 Feb 2007
This review is from: The Righteous Men (Paperback)
Some people say that this book is far fetched. Well yes it is but is that not a good thing it does not need to be real. Think about it why do we read books. We read them to read about things that most likley wont happen.

This book keep you turning the pages and makes you think. A really great book. I defintly recomend it.

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Xbox 360)
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Xbox 360)
Offered by AllGoodDealz

5.0 out of 5 stars In the most simply turns BRILLIANT, 2 Jan 2007
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Firstly i will say why i gave the game 4 stars for fun. It is a very fun game but playing a game like gears of war would be more fun but the thing gears of war dosent have in the longetivity of this game. This game lasts for months and it still is very fun. You have got to think though that it would almost impossible to make a game as long as oblivion and as fun as gears of war. In this game you start off where you are in jail for reasons never quite explained. After the jail sequence you get to design what your character looks like and what race it is. Oblivion is all about your journey not one that a person has set out for u. Its about making your own choices. It is very well thought out. The graphics are extremley good. They are very vivid and true to real life. You may look at oblivion and think its about all fantasy stuff like trolls and wizards. It is but it is diffrent somehow it has more of a diffrent feel. I think it is the best 360 game out. If you want to know more about it contact me on xbox live using my gamertag DonutboyMc. Another good game is viva pinata i know it sounds kiddy but it is actually a great game . I have reviewed the special edition box tin. Check it out. Overall if u are looking for a long game that has a briiliant story line and great graphics then oblivion is the game for u.

Page: 1 | 2