Profile for Margaret > Reviews

Chrome LED Flashing Spinning Space Baton
Offered by The Glowhouse
Price: 6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Big disappointment, 9 Feb 2014
I gave only one star as the space baton didn't actually arrive but I was given an instant refund. It's a pity the star system has no provision for this.

Funtime Gifts Infinity Spinning Top
Funtime Gifts Infinity Spinning Top
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy young man, 9 Feb 2014
My autistic grandson loves this top. It is difficult to find things he will like but this was a great success. He loves the flashing lights as it spins round and it keeps him amused for ages. Seems well made and robust so hopefully it will last for a long time. Well done.

BOING Magic Light Ball Selectable Multifunction Light Ball
BOING Magic Light Ball Selectable Multifunction Light Ball
Offered by The Learning Shop
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun product, 9 Feb 2014
I gave this to my autistic grandson for his birthday and he loves it. He likes anything with flashing lights.

Judge Coffee Bean Grinder
Judge Coffee Bean Grinder
Offered by Harts Of Stur
Price: 23.48

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 14 Feb 2013
This is the second Judge grinder I have purchased. The first one came with a cracked lid and I returned it. I then ordered this one. The instructions said not to grind for more than 60 seconds to prevent it overheating. I put in less than half the quantity of beans the grinder can take and it took more than 60 seconds so switched it off as instructed. However when I turned it back on it started at the beginning again and of course took longer than 60 seconds to finish grinding the coffee which came out warm and in slightly damp clumps. I have now ordered a different make and hope this will be more satisfactory.

Andrew James 12 LTR Premium Halogen Oven Cooker + Easily Replaceable Spare Bulb + 2 YEAR WARRANTY + 128 page Recipe Book - Complete with Extender Ring (Up to 17 Litres) Lid Holder, Baking Tray, Steamer Tray, Skewers, Low and High Racks
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD
Price: 89.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied customer, 11 Aug 2012
Andrew James 12 LTR Premium Halogen Oven Cooker + FREE Easily Replaceable Spare Bulb + 2 YEAR WARRANTY + FREE 128 page Recipe Book - Complete with Extender Ring (Up to 17 Litres) Lid Holder, Baking Tray, Steamer Tray, Skewers, Low and High Racks
I bought this oven for my grandson when he moved into his flat and he is very pleased with it. He cooks everything in it, roasts, chops, steak, bacon and all kinds of meat plus vegetables and even toast. He's had it for three months now and hasn't used the oven on his cooker. It is quick and easy to clean and saves on electricity. I am thinking of buying one for myself. A very good purchase.
A few months ago I bought myself one and am very pleased with it. I have roasted chicken, beef and pork, cooked part baked rolls, made casseroles and many other things, in fact anything that can be cooked in a normal oven or under the grill. I find it much better than a microwave for thawing frozen food as it remains cold throughout whereas in my microwave it starts to cook before it is fully thawed. All in all a good purchase.