Profile for HappyBichon > Reviews

Content by HappyBichon

HappyBichon

5 Vinnic L1325 6V Batteries in Vinnic Packaging (1 Blister Pack of 5)
5 Vinnic L1325 6V Batteries in Vinnic Packaging (1 Blister Pack of 5)

4.0 out of 5 stars They are what they are - and that's okay!, 15 Oct. 2013
These are batteries and they arrived on time and looking okay. As I have not yet used them, I cannot say how good or not they are.

Citerna 9 ct Yellow Gold Cubic Zirconia Three Stone Ring - Size H
Citerna 9 ct Yellow Gold Cubic Zirconia Three Stone Ring - Size H

3.0 out of 5 stars Too 'blingy' for me, 15 Oct. 2013
It's okay, but unless you are very rich, it would be obvious that these are not diamonds - they are too large!

Freelogix Metal British Finger Ring Gauge Sizer - A-Z+6 (32 Rings!)
Freelogix Metal British Finger Ring Gauge Sizer - A-Z+6 (32 Rings!)
Offered by Hot UK Stuff

4.0 out of 5 stars It worked for me!, 15 Oct. 2013
I found my correct ring size with this and have bought a few rings with which I am very happy. However, there are no half sizes on this ring sizer, so it might not work for everyone.

Corta-verduras giratorio
Corta-verduras giratorio
Offered by LP SQUARE

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money on this!, 15 Oct. 2013
Having done a lot of research to find the product I needed, and having taken on board what many reviewers said, I paid £70 for this, including postage from Japan, and I am totally disappointed with it. A previous reviewer wrote that it can be used with a power drill and that that showed how strong it is. This is nonsense - there was no suggestion either on the box or in the contents of the box I received that you could do this - not that I wanted to, but that reviewer's words made me think that it must be a really well-made piece of equipment. It looks onscreen as though it is made of metal, but it is in fact, apart from the metal turning handle and the blades, mostly made of a softer, plastic-like material. It does not handle tougher vegetables, like celeriac at all, and the prongs of the dark green plastic part that holds the vegetable to be processed buckles if the vegetable is tough. I decided not to bother trying to return this to Japan - too much hassle and additional cost - but I have returned to using my old-fashioned mandolin - with much greater appreciation of it - and when I can stomach being ripped off by this thing, I will donate it to a charity shop. Don't waste your money...Oh, by the way, the seller in Japan must be aware that customers will be disappointed, as a sweetener, in the form of a tiny bar of white KitKat was included with the item - that about says it all...