Profile for Marie-Michelle > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Baggitz Handbag Organiser & Liner in Sizzling Red
Baggitz Handbag Organiser & Liner in Sizzling Red

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 25 Feb. 2011
I ordered the red one and it arrived quite quickly. I am very pleased with it as it does exactly what it says - it organises all your stuff very neatly into your handbag.

It stands quite sturdily on its own so transferring from one bag to the next is easy. I've got all my stuff in there and it's easy to reach in and grab what I need, including my blackberry and iPod - my two best friends :) They have their own home now and don't end up being lost among my other stuff.

The only downside is that the inner zipper keeps getting stuck, so I'm having to leave it open as I can't be asked to keep wrestling with it. Apart from that, it does what it is advertised to do.

Decrescent Mains + In Car Charger Lead Cable for ALL Garmin Mini USB Devices Including Nuvi Nüvi Street Pilot Streetpilot eTrex Ledgend Forerunner Colorado (See Compatibility List for Details)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service, 10 Feb. 2011
My review is about the service, as I have not yet seen the chargers, due to it currently being used by the other half!

My order was delivered in record time and I am most impressed.

Would recommend this supplier again.

St SAINT MICHAEL Gold coloured PENDANT CHARM MEDAL
St SAINT MICHAEL Gold coloured PENDANT CHARM MEDAL
Offered by Cross My Heart Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service and Item, 9 Feb. 2011
I ordered this item and received it almost the very next day. I am absolutely delighted with the first class service and highly recommend this supplier.

The pendant itself is very good quality - a nice little weight to it. I got it for a gift for our Parish nun who is about to undergo major heart surgery very soon. She was so pleased with it. I am now going to order another one for me.

Very, very pleased! Thank you so much.

Chapelet et Neuvaine à Saint Michel Archange et aux Neuf Choeurs des Anges
Chapelet et Neuvaine à Saint Michel Archange et aux Neuf Choeurs des Anges

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnifique!, 9 Feb. 2011
I downloaded the MP3 for this and was delighted with it. It's the Saint Michael Novena and dedication to the nine choirs of the Angels in French.

I strongly recommend this Novena. After going through just the first two days I felt so much better. Stresses, hurts and other issues that had been weighing me down began to disappear. I thank our Heavenly Father for the creation of his magnificent Angels, and for me especially Archangel Michael.

Seigneur merci pour tout ce que Tu as fais pour moi. Je t'aime avec ton my coeur, mon courage, ma vie. Ainsi-soit-il!

Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married Too [DVD]
Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married Too [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tyler Perry

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 3 Feb. 2011
As other reviewers have said, you have to watch the first DVD (Why did I get married?) before watching this one, as the characters and storylines will make more sense.

I think this film was well worth the wait. It's a lot more intense than the first film. All four couples have their marriages tested to the limit in this one. The actors/actresses are all brilliant, but for me the real star is Janet Jackson. She gives a brilliant performance.

The couples fly to the Bahamas for their week-long retreat this time. However, Sheila's ex-husband, Mike, joins the group hoping for a reconciliation with Sheila . . .

For me, Tyler Perry has struck gold again. I really enjoyed this film and I am glad I have added it to my Tyler Perry collection.

TWO MILE WALK (Leslie Sansone)[DVD]
TWO MILE WALK (Leslie Sansone)[DVD]
Dvd ~ Leslie Sansone

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 2 Feb. 2011
I am very sorry for some Reviewers comments about Ms Sansone being "far too American" and annoying. I am from UK and I actually view Ms Sansone as being cheerful and upbeat - especially during the grey, cold, wet winter months. I adore her style!

I am not one for aerobics and following dance routines. Ms Sansone's DVDs are very easy to follow. Got two feet, will lose weight by putting them one in front of the other! It is THAT simple.

Her style is VERY easy to follow. She comes across as friendly and caring and I also love the advice/tips that she often gives while doing the exercises. It does make the routine go so much faster.

The great thing about the DVDs are that they are suitable for various levels of fitness. I started off with the two mile walk and kept it on autoplay and made that a 4 mile walk and it was great! It left me feeling energised, sweating like the proverbial porker, but 10 ft tall in the "Yes, I did it!" sense.

I started off my walking programme by getting up every single day at 5.30am and walking for 30-45 minutes - good trainers, joggers and iPod. I experienced weight loss, but gradually realised I was getting bored and the excuses for not getting my behind out of doors were beginning to pile up. While googling for ways to make walking more fun, I came across her website, checked out her DVDs and I have never looked back! They are absolutely brilliant for losing weight and keeping fit.

What I also love is that the people working out with her are every day people - you and me types - and not stick thin models that leave you feeling like crud even before you've warmed up!

I highly recommended Leslie Sansone's DVDs. They DO work!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 21, 2012 4:53 PM BST

Tyler Perry's Madea's Family Reunion [DVD]
Tyler Perry's Madea's Family Reunion [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tyler Perry

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 23 Jan. 2011
Our family really enjoyed this film. Madea (Mabel Simmons) is hilarious; full of wisdom (most of the time) and reminds me of good old fashion black grandmothers. I just love her to bits!

I was pleasantly surprised by the appearance of Maya Angelou and Cicely Tyson, as always full of wisdom.

This film has it all.

If you love the works of Tyler Perry, then you HAVE to have this in your collection. You won't be sorry you bought this film.

Soul Men [DVD]
Soul Men [DVD]
Dvd ~ Samuel L Jackson

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Hilarious, 15 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Soul Men [DVD] (DVD)
What happens when Bernie Mac (RIP) and Samuel L Jackson decide to reunite their band, The Real Deal, to sing at a concert in memory of the recently deceased third member of the band? Absolute craziness and hilarity. The film spans the 4 days up to the night of the concert.

I watched this film with my husband and we both enjoyed it immensely. Definitely laugh out loud funny.

What made me feel sad was to see Bernie Mac and Isaac Hayes together on screen. Two of the greatest black performers that ever lived - Mr Mac in comedy and Mr Hayes in music. Much missed!

The Rosary - includes The Luminous Mysteries
The Rosary - includes The Luminous Mysteries
Offered by A1tradingGB

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 26 Oct. 2010
This is a perfect companion for praying the Holy Rosary. The music and Dana's singing is just beautiful and Fr Kevin's voice is very soothing. I have yet to get through the Sorrowful Mysteries without tears.

I use the CDs every single day while doing my prayers.

It would have been very good to have a guide to praying the Holy Rosary as an accompaniment. That is all which is missing from this product. I bought some CDs as gifts for friends and I got Holy Rosary leaflets and included them. They were well appreciated.

The prayers are divided into:

Joyful Mysteries - Mondays and Saturdays
Sorrowful Mysteries - Tuesdays and Fridays
Glorious Mysteries - Wednesdays and Sundays
Luminous Mysteries - Thursdays

I highly recommend this.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 30, 2012 5:22 PM BST

Zouk in Love 2009
Zouk in Love 2009

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 25 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Zouk in Love 2009 (MP3 Download)
Being an islander, Zouk was one of the genre of music that I grew up with. Kassav will always be number one in my books.

This is a good album to add to your zouk collection. Not fantastic, but enjoyable nonetheless.

I downloaded the album as MP3 and immediately added it to my iPod.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9