Profile for Marie-Michelle > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
ALISANTE CAPILAR SKALA 185G AMINOÁCIDOS DA SEDA
ALISANTE CAPILAR SKALA 185G AMINOÁCIDOS DA SEDA

2.0 out of 5 stars Annoyed!, 12 Jan. 2012
Rather disappointed with this product as it says instructions on the inside of the box, so you open it, only to find out that, yes, the instructions are literally printed on the inside of the box but in portuguese! So now am stuck with a product that I don't know how to use because I don't understand portuguese and I cannot even return it because I've opened the box!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 4, 2014 12:01 PM GMT

Flying Lessons
Don't go Changing
Fifi Follows the Clues
Poppy's Day Off

A very enjoyable DVD with all the garden tots :)

Bobble BPA-Free 1 Litre Water Bottle, Magenta
Bobble BPA-Free 1 Litre Water Bottle, Magenta

4.0 out of 5 stars Practical Bobble, 2 Nov. 2011
I bought this item as I was about to take an overseas holiday and wanted something that would allow me to fill up with tap water and hopefully avoid any nasties. It worked very well for me and my family. The usage sheet which comes with the bottle does stipulate that it will not filter out bacterial nasties and so to be careful where you fill up your bottle. Point noted. The filter did not change the taste of the water and I was glad that the water tasted like . . . well . . . water.

It does indeed feel flimsy and there is that annoying hissing noise when it takes in air after you have taken a drink from it, but overall I did find it practical for my needs.

The bottle did get to travel in my suitcase and came out undamaged and on another occasion one of my children got over enthusiastic with it and made a dent, but this was easily sorted out by my blowing into the bottle, like blowing up a balloon.

Overall, I do feel it is overpriced for what it is, but I would certainly recommend it as something useful to have at work or on the go.

Rose And Co Rose Petal Salve Excellent All Round Beauty Salve With Beeswax 20g
Rose And Co Rose Petal Salve Excellent All Round Beauty Salve With Beeswax 20g
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Moisturising and beautiful scent, 19 Oct. 2011
I first came across this product in Boots in 2008 and I immediately got hooked! It moisturises beautifully.

It's very versatile. I rub a little in my eyebrows to make it shiny and smell lovely! I rub it into my hands before pulling on my gloves to do the dishes and it moisturises beautifully! At night apply to soles of feet and wear socks to wake up to sweet smelling soft feet.

I've even used it on my feet during the day when they've felt dried and once I had to take my shoes off to climb on a desk to reach something and my colleagues all said what lovely smelling feet I had * blush *

I have never been without a tin and even give out it as little gifts to family and friends.

Highly recommend it.

Seychelles - Forgotten Music of the Islands
Seychelles - Forgotten Music of the Islands

5.0 out of 5 stars The roots of my country's music, 27 July 2011
I was absolutely delighted to come across this CD. The real grass roots of Seychellois music is right here.

I've been proud to share this with family members who were delighted to receive this valuable treasure of Seychellois music.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Amazon.

Nestle Milo Energy Cocoa Powder Drink 400 g (Pack of 4)
Nestle Milo Energy Cocoa Powder Drink 400 g (Pack of 4)
Offered by ShahFoodstore89

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Milo!, 1 Jun. 2011
Growing up in the tropics, Milo (and to a lesser extent, Ovaltine) were staples for children. As a child I used to love mixing Milo powder with Nestle Condensed Milk and making a thick syrup with it - joy! Of course, my mother was horrified, but revealed that she used to do the same when she was a child :)

Fast forward to present day, and my children are all Milo addicts - and I have shared with them the trick of mixing it with Condensed milk.

Anyway, I digress. I used to buy my tins (200g) from the local Indian shop, so imagine my delight that the bigger tin is available on Amazon - and much cheaper than my local store!!! I immediately ordered it!

Yeahh!!!!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 1 April 2011
I didn't buy my bottle from Amazon, as it is only a fraction of the price at my local Indian shop ;)

While typing this I've got this massaged into my scalp and hair. My husband walked into the living room and sniffed the air saying it smells of curry :) Personally, I like the scent and it doesn't bother me.

It says that it is non-greasy, but personally I think it is slightly, but not overwhelmingly so.

I use this oil to massage my scalp once a week, but I use unrefined coconut oil on the rest of my hair, then I steam my hair for about 45 minutes, rinse and shampoo, moisturise, seal with olive oil and dry. My hair always comes out super soft and moisturised. I just love it! Definitely a keeper.

Baggitz Handbag Organiser & Liner in Sizzling Red
Baggitz Handbag Organiser & Liner in Sizzling Red

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 25 Feb. 2011
I ordered the red one and it arrived quite quickly. I am very pleased with it as it does exactly what it says - it organises all your stuff very neatly into your handbag.

It stands quite sturdily on its own so transferring from one bag to the next is easy. I've got all my stuff in there and it's easy to reach in and grab what I need, including my blackberry and iPod - my two best friends :) They have their own home now and don't end up being lost among my other stuff.

The only downside is that the inner zipper keeps getting stuck, so I'm having to leave it open as I can't be asked to keep wrestling with it. Apart from that, it does what it is advertised to do.

Decrescent Mains + In Car Charger Lead Cable for ALL Garmin Mini USB Devices Including Nuvi Nüvi Street Pilot Streetpilot eTrex Ledgend Forerunner Colorado (See Compatibility List for Details)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service, 10 Feb. 2011
My review is about the service, as I have not yet seen the chargers, due to it currently being used by the other half!

My order was delivered in record time and I am most impressed.

Would recommend this supplier again.

St SAINT MICHAEL Gold coloured PENDANT CHARM MEDAL
St SAINT MICHAEL Gold coloured PENDANT CHARM MEDAL

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service and Item, 9 Feb. 2011
I ordered this item and received it almost the very next day. I am absolutely delighted with the first class service and highly recommend this supplier.

The pendant itself is very good quality - a nice little weight to it. I got it for a gift for our Parish nun who is about to undergo major heart surgery very soon. She was so pleased with it. I am now going to order another one for me.

Very, very pleased! Thank you so much.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8