Profile for Jellyfish > Reviews

The Dukan Diet Life Plan: The Bestselling Dukan Weight-loss Programme Made Easy
The Dukan Diet Life Plan: The Bestselling Dukan Weight-loss Programme Made Easy
by Dr Pierre Dukan

4.0 out of 5 stars Easier to follow, 14 Dec 2011
I have read the original Dukan Diet book but this one is much easier to follow. The pictures are eye-catching and appealing. Although the book is basically the same as the original (but with pictures and some more recipes added) you can pick it up and flick through it easily to the part you want.
I did try the diet when I read the original book (it did work) but I gave up before reaching the consolidation phase - I found it a bit boring trying to reread the parts I needed. This book is different, it has the phases laid out in such a way that you can't help but want to give it a go!

Yogalates for Weight Loss [DVD]
Yogalates for Weight Loss [DVD]

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to follow, 26 May 2011
Although I cannot say I have dropped a dress size over night by following this DVD; I have found muscles I didn't know existed!
A few other reviews noted the annoying accent of the instructor and at first I was confused as to what part of my body I was supposed to be working on. However, I am sure with persistence this exercise programme will give me the results I am hoping for.
A good buy and worth a go.

Writers' and Artists' Yearbook 2011
Writers' and Artists' Yearbook 2011
by A&C Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 28 Sep 2010
So much useful information in one place! A reference guide for writers and artists of all capacities - you cannot manage without it!

Writing Fiction: A Practical Guide from New York's Acclaimed Creative Writing School
by Gotham Writers' Workshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 28 Sep 2010
This book is a fantastic opportunity to develop and hone writing skills. Easy steps to follow that can be used over and over to produce different results. If you fancy having a go at creative writing this is definitely a guide that is well worth looking at!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4