Profile for Mrs. Ohlin > Reviews

Mrs. Ohlin

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Envelopes, 18 Oct. 2011
Happy with the purchase- beautiful colour on the envelopes. I also received a small gift from them, really nice surprise.

Hangerworld Single H & L Russel Navy Blue Dress Garment Clothes Cover Bag - Soft Touch 137 x 61 cm (54" x 24")
Offered by eShopingUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 8 Sept. 2011
The length is perfect for me as I wear quite a lot of dresses, I have probably just 5 pairs of trousers and the rest is all dresses, so you get the idea. I have placed more than one garment inside and is still in a good shape.

Black Leather Flip Case Xylo-Cover for the BlackBerry CURVE 8900 Javelin Mobile Phone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so easy to type, 8 Sept. 2011
The cover is good, I had it for a year and it looks good enough. What I don't like about it is that the cover makes is a bit difficult to type and also to remove the phone (if you must). I haven't changed it so maybe I will when I get another type of phone.

SCREEN/LCD SCRATCH PROTECTOR For BlackBerry 8900 Curve (PACK OF 12)
SCREEN/LCD SCRATCH PROTECTOR For BlackBerry 8900 Curve (PACK OF 12)

3.0 out of 5 stars The bubbles, 8 Sept. 2011
The good- it protects the screen and I have used two in the last year.
The bad- the bubbles. It is quite annoying as you can't get rid of them and you will see them every time you look at the phone.

Kitchen Craft Weight Converter, Stainless Steel
Kitchen Craft Weight Converter, Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Converter, 8 Sept. 2011
Less to worry about converting measurements online, now it's all much simpler and thus, easier to cook. I am happy with the converter and the fact that it's magnetic, is definitely a bonus.

Kitchen Craft Measure Converter, Stainless Steel
Kitchen Craft Measure Converter, Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 8 Sept. 2011
Bought this for my husband who is crazy about cooking and struggles with imperial measurements as he is Swedish, thus used to metric measurements. He is happy about it and so am I.

15 White Paper Bags
15 White Paper Bags
Offered by Globe Packaging

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap so okay-ish, 8 Sept. 2011
Have used them for favour bags at our wedding and the kids really loved their bags. Still, I took time to personalize them and attach tags and colourful crepe paper inside to make them a bit more presentable. Also I have glued our monogram at the front in order to create a theme throughout the wedding.
What I found was that they weren't strong enough so I had to put some wrapped cardboard at the bottom to make them last when one carries them around.

Five Languages Apology: How to Experience Healing in All Your Relationships
Five Languages Apology: How to Experience Healing in All Your Relationships
by Gary Chapman

5.0 out of 5 stars Have read it together with my husband, 8 Sept. 2011
We both took time to read it together and what I took most out of it is understanding his apology language and him understanding mine. Also it often happened that the examples shown in a book opened a new topic for us to talk about and learn about each other (sometimes we would have to stop reading and just talk about what we read). I could never understand him when he just said "sorry" and I always had to ask "what are you sorry for?" and he never need me to explain to him more than necessary. We are still learning but now it is easier to understand each other and apologize in the right way.

Davpack Double Wall Brown Cardboard Boxes 508L x 305W x 305H mm (20" x 12" x 12") - Pack of 10 - ADW31 *** PLEASE NOTE - See "Important Information" below.
Offered by Davpack

3.0 out of 5 stars Strong enough, 8 Sept. 2011
If you wonder why I have given them only three stars, that is because one doesn't have a way to grip these at the top and carry (like a hole). One has to lift it all from the bottom and that is not so convenient.

Breathable Clothes Cover - Set of 6
Breathable Clothes Cover - Set of 6

3.0 out of 5 stars Would prefer a darker colour, 8 Sept. 2011
The delivery was good and the items aren't faulty at all, I would prefer another colour as one cannot really wash these. It does the job though, now my clothes are covered.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3