Profile for Ms. K. Phillips > Reviews

Content by Ms. K. Phillips

Ms. K. Phillips "KitKat" (Hertfordshire)

Page: 1 | 2
Tangle Teezer Aqua Splash Detangling Hairbrush - Flamingo Pink
Tangle Teezer Aqua Splash Detangling Hairbrush - Flamingo Pink
Price: 11.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 May 2014
I didn't think the original tangle teaser could be beaten but this one is amazing. throughly recommend it. Untangles really matted hair easily.

Keep calm im a gymnast girls gymnastics t shirt kids gift [Apparel]
Keep calm im a gymnast girls gymnastics t shirt kids gift [Apparel]
Offered by Jonny Cotton
Price: 6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but it smelt, 14 May 2014
Love the sentiment on the t shirt and my daughter loves it, but..... it smells incredibly strongly like salt and vinegar crisps. Most strange!

All Stars [DVD]
All Stars [DVD]
Dvd ~ Theo Stevenson
Price: 5.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Its OK, 6 Nov 2013
This review is from: All Stars [DVD] (DVD)
Quite a good watch, but not nearly as good as Horrid Henry. 9 year old watched it once which is unusual for her as she normally watches things again and again, could be one for the second hand DVD store.

2014 Organised Mum Family Home Planner
2014 Organised Mum Family Home Planner

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, 6 Nov 2013
I just love Organised Mum planners, have previously had the weekly planner, but find the monthly one much easier, no more forgotten birthdays when I turn the page. Plenty of room for all the family.

The Ghost Story Megapack: 25 Classic Tales by Masters
The Ghost Story Megapack: 25 Classic Tales by Masters
Price: 0.77

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 16 Aug 2013
Wouldn't recommend this, rather disappointing. Nothing really scary, mildly creepy at most. Gave up half way through and got 314 instead!

314 Book 2 (Widowsfield Trilogy)
314 Book 2 (Widowsfield Trilogy)
Price: 2.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Aug 2013
Found this author by accident, but really glad that I did. One of the best horror books I have read in ages. Can't wait for third book!

Fashion
Fashion
by DK
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 Feb 2013
This review is from: Fashion (Hardcover)
I own a lot of history of fashion books, and this was by far the best I have got. Covers national dress, religious dress plus a very comprehensive history of fashion. I would highly recommend this book.

"National Geographic" Kids World Atlas (National Geographic Kids) (National Geographic Kids World Atlas)
by National Geographic

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Really an Atlas, 26 Feb 2013
A useful all purpose geography book, but definitely not a proper atlas. Would not recommend this at all. Better books are available.

The Tent, the Bucket and Me
The Tent, the Bucket and Me
by Emma Kennedy
Price: 5.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Laughed till I cried, 24 Jun 2010
Being the same age as Emma Kennedy, and also raised in Stevenage during the seventies, and also being forced to spend most holidays in a caravan I laughed till I cried at this book. My only complaint was the sometimes unnecessary language. But on the whole I would thoroughly recommend this book.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Bargain Buy, 16 April 2009
Organic Surge 'Pure Extracts' Eye Gel 15ml
I was given this a present, and having used Creme de la mer in the past, I actually find this better. It is none greasy and cooling and my eyes have never looked better.

Page: 1 | 2