Profile for M. DUDLEY > Reviews

M. DUDLEY (UK)

Duracell Replacement Digital Camera Battery for Canon LP-E6 Battery
Duracell Replacement Digital Camera Battery for Canon LP-E6 Battery

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy, 25 Dec. 2014
I bought this for my Canon 70D and it's a disastrous purchase. It doesn't charge in my canon charger and doesn't even register when I put it in to the camera.

I read somewhere that this type of battery doesn't work in canon chargers and cameras produced after 2012. But I don't know if that's true

Manfrotto 679B 3 Section Monopod - Black
Manfrotto 679B 3 Section Monopod - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent for the money - feels v high quality., 2 July 2014
Good, sturdy and perfect for what I needed it for (support the weight of my Canon 100mm-400mm L series lens whilst taking sports photos).

I don't know if anyone else had this problem, but when I received it I cursed my luck and thought I had bought the wrong one as there was no way that the screw thread was going to fit in my Canon camera. I went to bed (it was late) and when I woke up, I googled my way through a few sites and found that there was a 'smaller screw thread within the main screw thread' that appeared when you pressed down on it - which was perfect for the job and actually a very innovative and simple solution. I was a bit embarrassed, I must admit, but wanted to post in case someone else makes the same mistake!

Canon EOS 70D Body Only Camera - Black (20.2MP) 3.0 inch LCD
Canon EOS 70D Body Only Camera - Black (20.2MP) 3.0 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible camera... just don't use the manual to set up wireless devices, 2 July 2014
Before I get any further, I just want to make sure that everyone understands that the instruction manual to operate this wirelessly is simply atrocious. You won't be able to do it from the manual and will have to resort to searching the internet. After an hour, I managed to link it to my phone and after a further four hours of trying to link it to my computer, I gave up. Thank goodness the USB cable works.

With that out of my system; this camera has surpassed my expectations in almost every way. It is incredibly quick and the images are incredibly sharp. I would recommend it to absolutely anyone and absolutely everyone.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 5 July 2010
I've been using this for a month now and I can safely report that no fuses have blown, it's worked perfectly and - thus far - I've been very impressed.

Joy By Joy JW521 Ladies Retro Rectangulares Polished Steel Watch with Powder Blue Mother of Pearl Dial

4.0 out of 5 stars Husband can report..., 5 July 2010
This watch seems good enough - got me out of an argument and so in my book it's worth every penny!

Plus, I can officially report that she's not stopped wearing it since.

HP Photosmart C6380 Wireless A4 Multifunction Printer
HP Photosmart C6380 Wireless A4 Multifunction Printer

2.0 out of 5 stars Very fancy but can I get it to work?, 13 Nov. 2009
I was really happy with the information I found about this printer - it seemed to fulfill all of my needs. When I got it home, however, the nightmare started. I have a netgear wifi home hub and this printer WILL NOT detect it. A month on and I'm STILL trying to get it to work! I constantly use the wifi in my house for laptops etc so I know that it's there, but despite putting the printer right next to the box, I get nothing on the printer.

When I find the solution, I shall perhaps improve my rating. Until then, buyers beware!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 22, 2010 2:44 PM GMT